The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I grabbed Yellow since it matches the artwork probably the best next to Scarlet, also finally bit the bullet on Home Alone cheese pizza life! Looks like all the Clue colors are about sold out, I got sold out errors on all colors except yellow after F5ing for a while..

Mustard, Prince. Mustard! It's like you don't even care anymore.

I think this quote from Mo regarding 2016 releases will make some people around here quite happy:

First off, we had a successful 2nd MondoCon and released a few albums there. Well, in light of one of those releases, we are planning a follow up from one of that same composer. There’s one of his titles that people have been screaming really, really loud for, and I can say that it is coming. 

http://goseetalk.com/mo-shafeek-shares-stories-as-mondos-%E2%80%8Brecord-label-production-manager%E2%80%8B/

Put me down for The Fountain as well. what about this teaser:

But this year, we’re also going to release one of my favorite soundtracks from 1999.​​ This title has been previously released on vinyl in its original run, but we’re doing it again with a really cool concept that I think people will really enjoy. It think people are gong to like it because it’s a really cool marketing concept.

Honestly if Mondo made a boxset like the BTTF one, I'd buy it just to get 28 Days Later. The second films were good, but that first score is just insane. It literally makes my skin crawl when I hear it after not having listened in a while.  

Dear Mondo,

Please.

Love Always,

$40