The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

It can be looked at as a little thing but it would gradually bother me more and more that the chest of souls is the outer box and the sweater is the inner-box. If you're gonna play that gag, play it correctly otherwise what's the point?

Also, it's too much (especially without a set edition size) and I don't need all 8 soundtracks. I'd be happy with individual releases for 1/3/7.

I have Part 4 on cassette that I found at a flea market and it's one of my favorite tapes to listen to while driving.  If bullmoose gets the Box of Souls set then I might consider purchasing it, mainly because I wouldn't have to pay shipping and I'd get a good chunk of bullmoose points.  But honestly I can think of a lot more things I'd rather spend $250+ on.

If I was on the fence about plunking down a quarter of a grand, before shipping, on a box set like this (I'm not), I'd want black wax as well. I'd want to maximize my chances of getting good sounding records and Mondo don't want to field any returns because the blood spattered sweater stripe with silver streaks vinyl has pressing quality issues. Which it would.

My wife is a huge NMOES fan. I may have to pull the trigger on this one. We will see how my next paycheck looks...Christmas is coming.

I do wish there was some colored vinyl in there, even solid colors, like his sweater colors or something. I'm not really into fancy swirls or splatter or anything like that, but I do like colors.

I do wish this was a bit cheaper though. Like closer to $200 or less.