The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

3 hours ago, Derek™ said:

If you’re reading this, I’d like you to stop what you’re doing and imagine how salty stl_ben is over the direction of this thread over the last 2 days.  Take a moment.  You deserve it.

He’s certainly reading this thread with his mouth increasingly agape.

Gape. James Gape.

Starring in:

Dr. Gape

Gape Russia with Love

Gapefinger

Thundergape

You Only Gape Twice

On Her Majesty's Gape Service

Gapes are Forever

Gape and Let Die

The Man With the Gape Gun

The Spy Who Gaped Me

Moongaper

Gape Your Eyes Only

Gapepussy

Never Say Never Gape

A View to a Gape

The Gaping Daylights

License to Gape

Goldengape

Gaping Never Dies

The Gape Is Not Enough

Die Gape Day (German)

Gape Royale

Quantum Gape Solace

Skygape

Gaptre

47 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Gape. James Gape.

Starring in:

Dr. Gape

Gape Russia with Love

Gapefinger

Thundergape

You Only Gape Twice

Gapes are Forever

Gape and Let Die

The Spy Who Gaped Me

Moongaper

Gape Your Eyes Only

Gapepussy

Never Say Never Gape

A View to a Gape

The Gaping Daylights

License to Gape

Goldengape

Gaping Never Dies

The Gape Is Not Enough

Die Gape Day (German)

Gape Royale

Quantum Gape Solace

Skygape

Gaptre

And people were worried about the banner ads before...

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

Gape. James Gape.

Starring in:

Dr. Gape

Gape Russia with Love

Gapefinger

Thundergape

You Only Gape Twice

Gapes are Forever

Gape and Let Die

The Spy Who Gaped Me

Moongaper

Gape Your Eyes Only

Gapepussy

Never Say Never Gape

A View to a Gape

The Gaping Daylights

License to Gape

Goldengape

Gaping Never Dies

The Gape Is Not Enough

Die Gape Day (German)

Gape Royale

Quantum Gape Solace

Skygape

Gaptre

Welp, we have a winner. It’s done boys, time to lock this thread up. Gape ‘merica

Man this thread keeps getting bumped but all I see is like 50 blank lines. Hope all you guys are enjoying making jokes my way that I can’t see.   

Cant wait to see what Mondo drops next and this thread can get back on point. (Unless you guys are actually talking about mondo stuff...but I doubt it). 

2 hours ago, stl_ben said:

Man this thread keeps getting bumped but all I see is like 50 blank lines. Hope all you guys are enjoying making jokes my way that I can’t see.   

Cant wait to see what Mondo drops next and this thread can get back on point. (Unless you guys are actually talking about mondo stuff...but I doubt it). 

Nah you're right. There's a gaping hole where Mondo talk used to be. But that's just because we're really deep in the jokes right now. It'll come full circle soon enough. Just hang tight. But just so you know, you can have a hand in adding to the fun. We're all wide open to more jokes.

Edited by ghost

2 hours ago, stl_ben said:

Here's the best part of it, guys.  You'll actually enjoy this.

Being the baby dicked vulture that stl_ben is, the Mondo thread is one – if not the – bloated carcass that he circles over on a daily basis.  This is his home.  His domain.  He's not going anywhere.  In an effort to convince us that we haven't truly gotten under his skin, he's pretending as though he's unable to read any of these posts.  While he may have truthfully blocked a few of us, this is mostly to stimulate a false sense of pride: he would love us to believe that he's not actually clicking "Show Post Anyway" on each and every response.  And he wants nothing more than for us to believe that none of this is phasing him.

But let's be honest for a moment.  You're not going to run the risk of tuning out every gape post in this thread... because, well, what happens when one of those jokers posts a hot link to a limited Mondo exclusive?  A rare restock?  Let's face it; strap-ons aren't cheap and the finest lubricant does not pay for itself.  If you were a sleazy blob of a man who's manhandled by your wife, would you eat all the costs of that, out of your own pocket?  Hell no.  You would offset those expenses by hawking Lego figurines from Comicon, wouldn't you?  You're a family man after all – you're going to jump at every chance you can get to ensure that your better half has the finest beads to ram into your asshole, because at the end of the day you really do want what's best for her.  And that means eying this thread like a hawk.  Sure, there's a lot of anus talk.  Yeah, it's redundantly revealed that no one likes you.  Hell, someone may even imply that you're a pedophile now and then.  But at the end of the day, that online harassment is worth it if it means you can score a Katamari record to flip in 2 months.  How could it not be?

You're fooling no one, Benny boy.  Enjoy "not reading" this one.

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

Here's the best part of it, guys.  You'll actually enjoy this.

Being the baby dicked vulture that stl_ben is, the Mondo thread is one – if not the – bloated carcass that he circles over on a daily basis.  This is his home.  His domain.  He's not going anywhere.  In an effort to convince us that we haven't truly gotten under his skin, he's pretending as though he's unable to read any of these posts.  While he may have truthfully blocked a few of us, this is mostly to stimulate a false sense of pride: he would love us to believe that he's not actually clicking "Show Post Anyway" on each and every response.  And he wants nothing more than for us to believe that none of this is phasing him.

But let's be honest for a moment.  You're not going to run the risk of tuning out every gape post in this thread... because, well, what happens when one of those jokers posts a hot link to a limited Mondo exclusive?  A rare restock?  Let's face it; strap-ons aren't cheap and the finest lubricant does not pay for itself.  If you were a sleazy blob of a man who's manhandled by your wife, would you eat all the costs of that, out of your own pocket?  Hell no.  You would offset those expenses by hawking Lego figurines from Comicon, wouldn't you?  You're a family man after all – you're going to jump at every chance you can get to ensure that your better half has the finest beads to ram into your asshole, because at the end of the day you really do want what's best for her.  And that means eying this thread like a hawk.  Sure, there's a lot of anus talk.  Yeah, it's redundantly revealed that no one likes you.  Hell, someone may even imply that you're a pedophile now and then.  But at the end of the day, that online harassment is worth it if it means you can score a Katamari record to flip in 2 months.  How could it not be?

You're fooling no one, Benny boy.  Enjoy "not reading" this one.

I just gaped so hard I cried