The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

12 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

Way too many non- vinyl goodies coming up from Mondo that ill be blowing money on. Here’s to hoping it’s spread out a bit.

Jurassic Park and Jaws tikis. JP board game, JP gallery show, another Drive print... to name a few

Phhht. I've got an original press of the board game. 

19 minutes ago, natenomm said:

Bought another test press. They can't send me the Bizarro Superman 12" twice, right? 

So did you check out at like 12:01? I have never gotten mad about something selling out but I was literally watching the paypal circling thing complete my order and was expecting to see a order confirmation and I see sold out.   

Edited by phil1031

53 minutes ago, phil1031 said:

So did you check out at like 12:01? I have never gotten mad about something selling out but I was literally watching the paypal circling thing complete my order and was expecting to see a order confirmation and I see sold out.    

Yeah, this ain't my first Mondo rodeo. For limited/in demand stuff like the test presses, I avoid using PayPal because it adds another step to checking out. I go with Chrome's autofill for most of my information and I can snag about 90% of the stuff I want from Mondo.

2 minutes ago, natenomm said:

Yeah, this ain't my first Mondo rodeo. For limited/in demand stuff like the test presses, I avoid using PayPal because it adds another step to checking out. I go with Chrome's autofill for most of my information and I can snag about 90% of the stuff I want from Mondo.

Ok, well I guess I'll try that in the future. Thanks!

I've got a time machine I use to keep jumping ahead and cancelling people's orders until I'm able to get mine through. Eventually, through the butterfly effect, I'm able to snag an available copy. The people whose orders I cancel have their personal timelines reset so they're none-the-wiser.

It's currently all I use that thing for. Maybe someday I'll think of something else worthwhile to do with it, but can't think of much off the top of my head.

19 hours ago, unknown pleasures said:

I've got a time machine I use to keep jumping ahead and cancelling people's orders until I'm able to get mine through. Eventually, through the butterfly effect, I'm able to snag an available copy. The people whose orders I cancel have their personal timelines reset so they're none-the-wiser.

It's currently all I use that thing for. Maybe someday I'll think of something else worthwhile to do with it, but can't think of much off the top of my head.

Are you able to travel backwards? I could use another shot at getting a test press.