The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

16 hours ago, clerk3745 said:

Maybe calm that thunder in your pants and not be so passive aggressive about it.

I'm trying to find a decent price one too. @wellnow good for you brother, if you see a decent price "The Shark" hit me up.

Oh honey, that wasn't aggressive. I was just curious about people's motivations; I still am. If I wanted to be internet aggressive it would be obvious, rawr! I sometimes forget people are sensitive little beeches in my quest to understand human motivations and behaviors. 

17 hours ago, idioteque... said:

For those that ordered Jurassic Park is it as bad as people are saying on Discogs?

and anyone can confirm if those og presses of JP were any good or better?

With Magnolia & Batman Returns, I am kind of fed up with these overpriced subpar pressings

I got the yellow and red swirl and mine was fine with minimal popping here and there and it wasn't too noticeable. Maybe I got lucky.

1 hour ago, pmlevine said:

Castlevania: Rondo of Blood       Red/Blue Split     /100     SDCC exclusive

https://mashable.com/2018/07/12/comic-con-castlevania-mondo/#QsQkZsGlgSqu

Really digging the artwork on this. I liked the idea of having a complete set of split variants for all the Castlevania soundtracks, but honestly, wouldn't be torn up about not having the con version of this.

17 minutes ago, ghost said:

Really digging the artwork on this. I liked the idea of having a complete set of split variants for all the Castlevania soundtracks, but honestly, wouldn't be torn up about not having the con version of this.

I wonder if it is a typo and /1000. All of the other splits have been /1000. I would also assume the non SDCC variant will be a splatter.