The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Anyone get House on the Edge of the Park? Mine arrived today and has a quick bobbing warp... doesn’t skip but you know how annoying a warp can look. Thinking of asking for a replacement. 

Also... y’all noticing how GOD DAMN TIGHT these sleeves are getting? Especially for the Halloween soundtracks - it’s like wrestling trying to fit the record back into the sleeve.

2 hours ago, defectiveepitaph said:

Mine is also sort of noisy especially on side A. Let us know if your replacement is better~

I'm still waiting on a replacement. 1,2,4&5 shipped the other days and 3 still says unfulfilled. Would've thought they'd send 3 with the whole bundle. I'm hoping I don't have to wait until December. I'm gonna email them next week. There was no return label in any email so I don't know if they're waiting for me to ship the defective record or not 

6 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

s-l1600.jpg

Well shit. It wasn't going in easily at all. Did those slide in smoothly or did you have to force them in? My box is hella tight. Those all the represses tho? I'll have to try again later probably will have to take the protective sleeve off of h3 for it to work 

4 minutes ago, pizza face said:

Well shit. It wasn't going in easily at all. Did those slide in smoothly or did you have to force them in? My box is hella tight. Those all the represses tho? I'll have to try again later probably will have to take the protective sleeve off of h3 for it to work 

Picture I found on eBay. I canceled my order for the box since I was able to nab the individual H40/Beyondfest reissue variants.

On 10/18/2018 at 9:42 PM, defectiveepitaph said:

Anyone get House on the Edge of the Park? Mine arrived today and has a quick bobbing warp... doesn’t skip but you know how annoying a warp can look. Thinking of asking for a replacement. 

Also... y’all noticing how GOD DAMN TIGHT these sleeves are getting? Especially for the Halloween soundtracks - it’s like wrestling trying to fit the record back into the sleeve.

Yeah, I just got the Halloween 1 repress in today and I wrinkled up the black inner sleeve trying to force it in. I mean, I feel like this is almost a non-consensual act going on here to try to get it in....

Alright I was able to get Halloween 3 in the box. It's really snug. Just sucks I can't really keep a protective sleeve on the records. I mean there's no need since its in a box but I wanted to keep the Obi strip on the outside but I guess I'll just have to put it inside the gatefold. 

Edited by pizza face

2 hours ago, tetsuodaironman said:

Yeah, I just got the Halloween 1 repress in today and I wrinkled up the black inner sleeve trying to force it in. I mean, I feel like this is almost a non-consensual act going on here to try to get it in....

bruh, mondo thread for good movies

...keep up the good work

6 hours ago, pizza face said:

G67jw0yh.jpg what a fuckin scratch this is. It says sold out on the site but I'm hoping they set some aside for stuff like this 

Hey, man. Don’t fret. I had a large scratch on my H2 right out of the shrink. They sent a replacement out the same day. Great customer service. Can’t make this shit up.