The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Just now, docbronze said:

Did they just drop another batch of the original 2K or is it a small number of refunds from folks that tried to buy 10 even though it was limited to 2?

Guessing cancellations. No idea why the didn't reiterate the limit on the product page. There are also some handy Shopify add-ons they could easily add that would have actually limited people from progressing through checkout with more than 2 copies in their cart. But it's Mondo, who also (rather not) do anything to combat flippers like a captcha etc.

6 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Guessing cancellations. No idea why the didn't reiterate the limit on the product page. There are also some handy Shopify add-ons they could easily add that would have actually limited people from progressing through checkout with more than 2 copies in their cart. But it's Mondo, who also (rather not) do anything to combat flippers like a captcha etc.

I did just try to put three in my cart and it wouldn't let me so maybe they are doing some of that. I wonder if people went back and made second orders and they are cancelling those or if the cart restrictions weren't turned on the first time through.

2 minutes ago, docbronze said:

I did just try to put three in my cart and it wouldn't let me so maybe they are doing some of that. I wonder if people went back and made second orders and they are cancelling those or if the cart restrictions weren't turned on the first time through.

It's always been that way - from the product page itself they typically don't let you add more than 1 (of any item) to your cart. But once you're on the cart page you can jack that baby up to the high heavens without consequence.

Edited by lethalenforcer

https://www.indiewire.com/2018/12/the-big-lebowski-mondo-vinyl-cover-details-1202024769/

The package features all new artwork by Paul Mann. The soundtrack is pressed on 180 Gram White Russian Vinyl and is also available on 180 Gram Black. The collection costs $25.

unnamed-1.jpg

far out

3 hours ago, Zeus182 said:

Just got my deluxe Batman in and on the sleeve it says, "Expected in 2019: Batman the Animated Series Vol.2 Box Set". I'm not sure I need a second set of scores from this series, but the first set is one of my favorite in my collection.

Ooooo that's exciting. Was always a little bummed after I missed out on the first set.