The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Ill be getting on there immediately, though amazon currently has a preorder for thiz that you may wanna jump on as a backup if you're determined to snag a copy.

I prefer to do that thing where I tell myself I'm not that interested, then I miss out and decide I really DID want it and then I pay double on eBay because I hate myself. 

I prefer to do that thing where I tell myself I'm not that interested, then I miss out and decide I really DID want it and then I pay double on eBay because I hate myself.

I wouldnt worry, most of the hardcore poster people haven't taken too much interest in their vinyl section. Just make sure you're on there when they go up and Im sure you wont have to worry.

If it hasn't officially been posted yet, does anyone want to try and take a guess at how much this will be? I paid about $27 for the Deadly Spawn soundtrack but apparently this one is a 2xLP? I'm gonna guess around $35 before shipping. I'll be surprised if it's less than that.

Try reading the link I posted that said it will be $25. Haha

Came to bump this as well. I'm in for this one and have been trying to build a little catalog of Mondo stuff. I figure since it is relatively new and I like soundtracks this should stay fun for a bit.

Feels good to get on something early and not have to chase a whole back catalog of shit down later. 

The other movies are a little less well-known than Poltergeist.

This is true, and not to mention the fact that Jerry Goldsmith is the composer too. I'm a huge soundtrack guy and I've seen 3000 copies of a Jerry Goldsmith score sell out in just a few hours. There is some talk about this one over on the soundtrack forums as well.

I fear that if I start collecting my soundtracks on vinyl too I won't be able to stop. This would be a nice place to start, but I'm going to stick with my FSM 2CD set of this and be happy.

Good luck to all who try to get one tomorrow.