BuzzersonKillwell

The Mondo Records Thread - Show Posts Anyway?

2 minutes ago, clerk3745 said:

My copies of Batman Returns and Alien were superb BUT Magnolia was awful. A real shame.

I have 4 defective copies of batman and 2 defective copies of alien boxset. Thye kept sending me a replacement and each was worse than the next. I have video of me opening alien and playing them and it sounds like im running over patches of sandpaper. Batman sounds like im frying an egg

On 3/10/2018 at 5:44 AM, redroom said:

So Mondo has released one record in 2018. (not talking about DW)

It's like the good ol' days when they released one each month... but even less now.

That didn't last long: https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/music-weekly-marvels-the-defenders-original-soundtrack-lp

I still haven't watched Defenders but I have all the other Marvel Netflix shows they did, I guess this means either Daredevil Season 2 or Punisher is next right? Punisher started great, slowed waaaay down and finished strong just IMHO.

Also I'm not one for tikis but that cosmic horror Cthulu one is really tempting me.

4 hours ago, clerk3745 said:

I still haven't watched Defenders but I have all the other Marvel Netflix shows they did, I guess this means either Daredevil Season 2 or Punisher is next right? Punisher started great, slowed waaaay down and finished strong just IMHO.

Also I'm not one for tikis but that cosmic horror Cthulu one is really tempting me.

They just started filming Punisher S2

On 10.3.2018 at 6:40 PM, Saxonjulin said:

I have 4 defective copies of batman and 2 defective copies of alien boxset. Thye kept sending me a replacement and each was worse than the next. I have video of me opening alien and playing them and it sounds like im running over patches of sandpaper. Batman sounds like im frying an egg

It's either your setup or you're Gumbo no.2

56 minutes ago, clerk3745 said:

I had a chance for that but I'm not gonna start a new expensive collection of cups. I just love Cthulu and Lovecraft, I grabbed the Cosmic Horror.

Yeah it's the first of TIKIs I have bought.  That being said I do prefer the beer glasses they do at the con way more!  Have one (or more)  from all 3 years I have went.

22 hours ago, redroom said:

Being from Belgium I totally have no idea what you would use these for. Drinking something... But what? 

And they're all ugly in my opinion. 

They really are amazing for frozen drinks...I'm stupid enough to collect these now :/

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:25 AM, Saxonjulin said:

My setup? I don't think so. I have the Pro-Ject 9.2 with the sumiko blackbird cartridge with 

Pro-ject DS Pre-amp, Jolida 3502  Tube AMP and Ribbon speakers. I don't think its my setup...

I think your setup is too good for vinyl...perhaps you should downgrade :)