BuzzersonKillwell

The Mondo Records Thread - Show Posts Anyway?

1 hour ago, lethalenforcer said:

I feel dirty doing this, and apologize to everyone here...

but is anyone buying any new releases today? Tempted to get Legion as I never grabbed the standard version.

Legion and wolfcop for me....

Series peaked my interest and remember hearing the sounds thinking that would be great in vinyl....didn't even know it had a regular release til I received Mondo email...

I don't find the need to apologize to anyone for posting a few movie titles with the word "gape" in them.  This thread has been trash for a while and the OP (my man Buzzerson) has even acknowledged this with his ingenious titles.  For years now, HE WHO CANNOT BE NAMED has intentionally stirred the pot in a variety of threads. If a few folks want to have a little fun at his expense, I don't see anything wrong with it. 

Edited by Secular Haze

I think we've gone over this before in other threads when holy posters decide they know everyone's intentions. It only gets worse the more you fight it. Let it consume you.

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

I think we've gone over this before in other threads when holy posters decide they know everyone's intentions. It only gets worse the more you fight it. Let it consume you.

I love the term Holy Poster

Gape

Edited by daegor