The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I actually had some insane luck last night. Scored the Kelly Django, Argo, Wreck-It Ralph, and Zero Dark Thirty....all from my phone while watching Every Time I Die!! God bless LTE...

To keep this thread on topic...I also ordered the "Poltergeist" S/T and can't wait to spin it! Also blah blah blah when is "Drive" gonna be released blah blah blah can't wait!

just so you guys know, we have a non-record Mondo thread in Everything Else too.  just bumped it cause it's been hiding for a while.

i guess you didn't make it easy enough...

there's literally a thread for the exact thing everyone's been talking about.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/72034-mondo-prints/page-15

Why exactly? Dont have a digital scale so I can help u out, just curious

A clear and a black set should be different weights…ie the Spawn black was heavier than the Spawn red.  So if I get one that weighs what yours does I can rest easy that it's clear (fingers crossed) and not have to rush to open it as my 'to be listened to' pile of records is way too big at the moment.

R

A clear and a black set should be different weights…ie the Spawn black was heavier than the Spawn red.  So if I get one that weighs what yours does I can rest easy that it's clear (fingers crossed) and not have to rush to open it as my 'to be listened to' pile of records is way too big at the moment.

R

all of this is faster than opening it and looking? 

all of this is faster than opening it and looking?

I think hes looking to sell it sealed if he gets a black one, in hopes of ultimately finding a clear one. Or maybe just wants to make some cash selling off a sealed clear copy? Who knows, these are the only reasons anyone would want to keep it sealed though.

I think hes looking to sell it sealed if he gets a black one, in hopes of ultimately finding a clear one. Or maybe just wants to make some cash selling off a sealed clear copy? Who knows, these are the only reasons anyone would want to keep it sealed though.

I don't think Mondo shrinkwraps their records. 

Oh yeah, here's the sales pitch.  "Since I have x-ray vision I can absolutely guarantee that this sealed 2LP set is pressed on clear vinyl."  I'm sure that'll go over like a lead balloon.

Actually what people say on eBay is "its still sealed so youve got a very good chance of getting the random limited variant". Though youll already know that they lost that bet, haha. Im not flaming flipping, I could care less what people do with their records just sayin...

…cuz perhaps if I'm lucky enough to get one of each color that have two different weights, I just might want to open the black one and play it to death and keep the clear one minty clean...

Actually what people say on eBay is "its still sealed so youve got a very good chance of getting the random limited variant". Though youll already know that they lost that bet, haha. Im not flaming flipping, I could care less what people do with their records just sayin...

Well, if someone puts theirs up there with that line we should all write and ask them the weight to the tenth of an ounce. This thread has turned funny in a funny way.