The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I'm not a huge soundtrack person but I love my copy of "The Thin Blue Line" and "Matewan"

Oooo, I need to pick up The Thin Blue Line. Such a great documentary, with an amazing score. The only soundtrack I have is Some Days Are Better Than Others by Matt Cooper. I have never seen the movie and never plan to but the album is pretty good.

Not sure wheather to post this here or in here (in Drive soundtrack thread) - so i posted in both.

Heres something very cool that will get your juices flowing - http://vimeo.com/56814004

Invada are releasing a College ep on cd and deluxe vinyl. They did that track A Real Hero on the Drive soundtrack. From that teaser its sounds pretty cool.

Guest deathbydrums

This is still available at forced exposure.  

Also, bleep got the last Mondo record release so they might get this too.

Go gettem'. :lol:

My copy arrived this morning, which is pretty damn awesome. It's on black which is mildly disappointing (as Mondo's stuff actually looks nice on color as opposed to overdone GZ splatter bullshit), but it sounds great and the packaging is really nice. The tracks are awesome (but those who have seen the flick know this already). All in all, an awesome package for sure.

1. People who don't do research outside of eBay to buy records deserve to be duped. 

2. He's completely factual in his listing.

3. This took the whole weekend to sell out. If this sold out in an hour and some guy was selling 6 on ebay and I really wanted it, I'd be totally pissed.

This