The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

This isn't Mondo or Death Waltz but it is around the same lines and is too old to warrant it's own thread ... http://phantomcitycreative.com/?our-work=insidious  ... It's the soundtrack to Insidious. It is an awesome soundtrack and the packaging looks pretty cool, some off you might be interested. I picked up a copy at amoeba for 20.  

That the music for it, I hope its longer than 15 minutes. 

This isn't Mondo or Death Waltz but it is around the same lines and is too old to warrant it's own thread ... http://phantomcitycreative.com/?our-work=insidious  ... It's the soundtrack to Insidious. It is an awesome soundtrack and the packaging looks pretty cool, some off you might be interested. I picked up a copy at amoeba for 20.  

HOLY SHIT.  Ordered so fucking fast.  Thanks so much for the heads up on it!

Awsome cheers! But the store on the void records site isnt working??!?!!?

Amazon had it for $13 a month or so ago. Wish I had more cash then, now its up to $21.

Was the colored limited?

I think to 500. Anyone know what plant they use? Their albums on color are some of the very few these days that look really nice.

Anyone pick up the Beyond the Black Rainbow VHS that went up yesterday? I really wanted it, but when I saw they were charging $7 to ship that too, I said 'no thanks'. Close to $30 is one thing for a record that I really want, but for a VHS tape? No thanks.

I think to 500. Anyone know what plant they use? Their albums on color are some of the very few these days that look really nice.

Anyone pick up the Beyond the Black Rainbow VHS that went up yesterday? I really wanted it, but when I saw they were charging $7 to ship that too, I said 'no thanks'. Close to $30 is one thing for a record that I really want, but for a VHS tape? No thanks.

Nope, don't own or want a VHS player.

Deadly Spawn lp available for pre-order at Rough Trade (only 100 for UK).

EDIT: Fuck! I just realised the price!! £30!!!! Fuck me! Was cheaper to score direct from Mondo after shipping!

Here it is - 11-01-13%2B017.jpg

But it seems i wasnt the only one! High five, dude!

Got lucky and got a colored version, here's what mine looks like:

eQ0Xs.jpg

It was probably the best "mainstream" horror movie last year next to The Cabin In The Woods.

God... all this talk of horror movie soundtracks makes me wish there was a place in the US that focused only on horror soundtracks.

I think ill stay in tonight with a Horror Double Feature: Sinister followed by Cabin in the Woods.

Do it! Start up a horror soundtrack label! Youve found a niche!!