The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Got a screener of HCTD a few months back and liked enough. The score is one of the better parts of the film so I think I'll pick it up on Friday. I've never been quick enough to score a Mondo release and I'm not sure how many of the colored variants are included but I hope to score the red as well.

Yeah, I mean god forbid you actually listen to these things.

Jeeze. I do listen to my vinyl. I'm just not huge on scores. I'd probably only listen once. The movie was just okay. Too much filler. I know I'm not the only one who wouldn't listen to this regularly like they would a normal album. I'm just saying if I'm gonna buy it I'd prefer the red one because it looks awesome with the art and I like limited releases.

To start: I could care less what anyone does with the records they buy: Frame, Listen, Flip, Frisbee....

But to say "I do listen to my vinyl" & "Probably only listen once" ...is not a good argument logically.

If you like it because it looks cool, or limited , (or God forbid it may be valuable some day)...just say so.

To start: I could care less what anyone does with the records they buy: Frame, Listen, Flip, Frisbee....

But to say "I do listen to my vinyl" & "Probably only listen once" ...is not a good argument logically.

If you like it because it looks cool, or limited , (or God forbid it may be valuable some day)...just say so.

My point exactly. If you're after cool art and all, go for the prints. Most of them are better than the artwork on their vinyl releases.

That sort of knee-jerk purist reaction is my least favorite thing that happens around here, thus my sarcastic reply. I'm not interested in any debate about the validity of joy derived from a purchase. Your rationale for said purchase is irrelevant, even when you choose to share it.  Who the fuck is anyone to tell you why you shouldn't buy the thing you want. 

Assholes do that. 

My other least favorite thing is when people go all holier-than-thou on here. So fuck me too. 

That sort of knee-jerk purist reaction is my least favorite thing that happens around here, thus my sarcastic reply. I'm not interested in any debate about the validity of joy derived from a purchase. Your rationale for said purchase is irrelevant, even when you choose to share it.  Who the fuck is anyone to tell you why you shouldn't buy the thing you want. 

Assholes do that. 

My other least favorite thing is when people go all holier-than-thou on here. So fuck me too. 

Youre right. Fug it. I'm gonna let it go...