The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Haha, seriously?

I can if you want. Are you in TX, otherwise their shouldn't be tax but I believe shipping is still an exorbitant $7.

Man, I wish my shipping costs were only $7. I checked the shipping for Coraline as a test and it says $25 to Canada!

Does anyone know if Mondo uses USPS or FedEx for shipping?

I know, I feel so dumb I didn't budget correctly, damn vinyl. Ouch for 7 dollar shipping I currently have like 38 in PP account  for it, next time i budget some mondo ill put 50 just in case lol.

Oh also If you were serious I will totally give you 7 bucks back for your 5. I need some majestic Dinosaur stompin' music in my life.

I complained about residue on my variant a few pages back. Someone said something about the sticker but there was none.

Now I understand what he was talking about.

... Still waiting for info about Looper.

It would be cool if do something special with Lp itself. Locked groove etc... To stay in the Looper theme.

I'm also curious as to the reasoning why Looper has been virtually delayed for over an entire year.  Not that I'm necessarily wanting to buy it but...

Plenty, and I've personally never received a damaged print. Proper tube, priority mail, Kraft paper etc...

Got 1 tube from them that was totally destroyed but miraculously the print wasn't harmed even in the slightest.  Had to literally peel away the cardboard of the tube in layers just to get the print past the massive kink.

Got 1 tube from them that was totally destroyed but miraculously the print wasn't harmed even in the slightest. Had to literally peel away the cardboard of the tube in layers just to get the print past the massive kink.

Lucky! It seems like any time I receive a tube with even the slightest bit of damage the print is always annihilated.

Guest deleted

You aren't an asshole though, I'm sorry for inadvertently lobbing that insult at you too!

Since you're slinging shit... I guess you can't read AND you're an asshole because, yeah, it was mentioned a few pages back (a few more now too).

Thanks for the unprovoked abuse a-hole!

EXTRA lucky! TT?

No Canus.  I ended up trading it for a Stout - Drive which was around equal value at that time.  Had the trade worked out before I got it and once I unrolled it to inspect for any potential damage, I immediately regretted agreeing to the deal because it's a thing of beauty.  Finally picked up another Canus recently during a fundraiser so all ended up well in the end.

They print and release more than their shipping department can handle so they get backed up.  Just something you've gotta be willing to deal with if you're into Mondo's stuff.

That's not necessarily true. A lot of their stuff isn't even printed when it goes on sale, so a good portion of the wait is a result of this. In my experience anything that is already printed (items from a gallery show for instance) ships within about a week. Earlier this year they were getting me stuff in-hand within 10 days of placing my order. The JP prints should already be printed if they had them for sale at the listening party so I wouldn't expect to have to wait all that long.