The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I use this forum for my own information. I rarely post, but decided to chime in because you needed to know your a clown. Oh, and I don't need your help. My discogs won't stop blowing up, because I collect good music.

Ok cool, we get it. Now go back to leaching off this message board for your personal financial benefit. FYI, I know you don't need my help but only noobs flip records. Print flipping is where the big boys hang out and where the serious money can be made.

Ok cool, we get it. Now go back to leaching off this message board for your personal financial benefit. FYI, I know you don't need my help but only noobs flip records. Print flipping is where the big boys hang out and where the serious money can be made.

This message board is next to useless for me. Twitter is a much better resource. And I'm well aware of prints Isaac Newton, this is a Mondo thread....

This message board is next to useless for me. Twitter is a much better resource. And I'm well aware of prints Isaac Newton, this is a Mondo thread....

Here's some more help, Mondo prints suck for flipping 90% of the time. Most everything they put out these days worth flipping come from event exclusives anyways.