The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Hey Batman, I know this is the wrong thread but I went to take pics last night of the Mondo villain prints you asked for like a month ago & realized with my shitty phone the pics looked undetailed & shitty. Should I wait til I can use a better camera or take the shitty pics so you have a better-than-thumbnail-but-still-awful idea what they look like? 

Hey Batman, I know this is the wrong thread but I went to take pics last night of the Mondo villain prints you asked for like a month ago & realized with my shitty phone the pics looked undetailed & shitty. Should I wait til I can use a better camera or take the shitty pics so you have a better-than-thumbnail-but-still-awful idea what they look like? 

hahaha! better camera ;) definitely still interested. they had that set on sale for like $39 and I almost caved and bought it. definitely do not need it though.

hahaha! better camera ;) definitely still interested. they had that set on sale for like $39 and I almost caved and bought it. definitely do not need it though.

Ok cool, I gotta either borrow my sis's smart phone or the rent's digi camera. Yeah it's $40 on Amazon this week. Bought it for $50 a couple months ago @ BB. There's a nice glossy photo book, the Mondo prints, 3 toys & the trilogy blu-rays. I'd say it's worth it for $40 or $50. Also, you're Batman... you DO need it :P

someone finally posted pics of the backs of these as well. really like the joker the animated series one haha.

Q9kJzFA.jpg

Looks like that picture is from this Ebay auction:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sdcc-2014-Exclusive-Mondo-Batman-The-Animated-Series-7in-Vinyl-Record-Albums-Set-/221503387041?pt=Art_Prints&hash=item3392a175a1

it is, but I wasn't going to credit the flipper

it sure is funny to see all of the photos w/ the hotel carpet though

I dunno, I wouldn't really call someone a flipper who starts the bidding @ 99cents. Sure they bought them to sell, but the bidders are the ones jacking up the price.

imo that's the very definition of a flipper. buying something to immediately turn around and sell for a profit (if they didn't want to make a profit, they would've listed as a BIN for whatever they paid). not really that big of a deal--I've been dealing with this shit in several of my hobbies for years now and it's just the nature of the beast. luckily there are people out there who are willing to help others out, and I try to pay it forward when I can.

imo that's the very definition of a flipper. buying something to immediately turn around and sell for a profit (if they didn't want to make a profit, they would've listed as a BIN for whatever they paid). not really that big of a deal--I've been dealing with this shit in several of my hobbies for years now and it's just the nature of the beast. luckily there are people out there who are willing to help others out, and I try to pay it forward when I can.

Damn, you've got a point there.

i just knew someone was going to say something like this. classic.

Unfortunately it's the nature of the beast. I get where people are coming from with that though too. When I go to concerts I'm paying anywhere from $15-50 a ticket and then gas and parking and everything else. If there's exclusive vinyl I buy a bunch for the board and try to sell at cost, but at the same time it's always nice to at least cover the other costs to some extent. It's not like the people who are at comic com are there just to buy stuff for others.