The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Hahaha I'm going to need to send Mondo an email. I got Man Bat first and didn't add anything else in fear of it selling out. After my order processed I grabbed a Harley and paid for it. Clayface was still available so I placed a 3rd order!  Missed The Joker by just a few seconds.

I've never experienced an issue with getting multiple items into the cart and placing a single order - it only takes around 10 extra seconds for each item if that (if you use tabbed browsing), and even the quickest selling Mondo vinyl usually lasts in stock for 4-5 minutes.

eBay is going to be FLOODED with these.

The National Flipper Service has issued a FLASH FLOOD WARNING for Ebay effective until August 25, 2014.  Prepare yourself in advance by:

• Not pointing your browser towards Ebay at this time.  Remember, most buyer regret comes with Flash Flooding on Ebay
  • Take the high road, by working out trades for the item(s) you missed---thus not getting swept away with overpayment

Remember, you can stay safe in this precarious time!

Hahaha I'm going to need to send Mondo an email. I got Man Bat first and didn't add anything else in fear of it selling out. After my order processed I grabbed a Harley and paid for it. Clayface was still available so I placed a 3rd order!  Missed The Joker by just a few seconds.

I did the same thing, Harley order placed and then all 3.

I think you can email them and combine the orders and get the extra shipping cost back