The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I keep hearing about a potential Last Of Us soundtrack release, has this been confirmed or hinted at? Or is it purely rumor? I only ask because I would order that faster than pretty much anything else I could conceive of.

It was in the works before. Might still be happening or it was cancelled, I can't remember.

Holy shit that Batman test is KILLER. I wonder how many of those are out there...

I would toss a number and say at least 10 of them, considering Mondo releases now add up to 24 releases (not adding unreleased stuff). 

It was in the works before. Might still be happening or it was cancelled, I can't remember.

Justin retweeting someone asking about the record still happening, so the assumption is that it has been shelved for a future release.

That price is insane. I would have no problem with a 'deluxe' version if a cheaper version without the special packaging was also available.

What were the prices like for the other Mondocon items?

Iron Giant with the metal case is expensive. SOTD is $25. I ASSUME 2001 is $25 as well.

My friend got one. he said it was just the track and then dead wax.

Edit: I didn't realize that record was in the bat shape. My friend just got a 12" LP with the single track.