The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Again, if anyone has variants of either Shaun or 2001 I'd be willing to trade my sealed copy of Far Cry: Blood Dragon OST (pink, /200) for either.

Would anyone be interested in a sealed OG pressing of Inception? I do have one that I stumbled upon a few months ago.

Putting it out there again, I ended up with an extra Mr. Freeze that I would love to trade for a Tales from the Crypt if anyone has doubles or is interested.

Not just you guys, but fuck off with this already.

Wrong board.

I'll repeat:

Honestly, while this thread is great for discussion surrounding events and upcoming releases before there are concrete details, (EDIT: or trade discussion) it would be much more useful at this point if individual releases got individual threads given the volume and frequency of releases from Mondo (now known as Mondo Death, which I'm sure means even MORE).

Every page  we have people (not just newbies) asking the same questions of the same releases because no one can keep up with it.  I'd be all for keeping this thread as the Mondo Chat, and having individual threads with pressing/release information.

Honestly, while this thread is great for discussion surrounding events and upcoming releases before there are concrete details, it would be much more useful at this point if individual releases got individual threads given the volume and frequency of releases from Mondo (now known as Mondo Death, which I'm sure means even MORE).

Every page  we have people (not just newbies) asking the same questions of the same releases because no one can keep up with it.  I'd be all for keeping this thread as the Mondo Chat, and having individual threads with pressing/release information.

I feel your point completely! But if you want it to happen you're probably gonna have to take the initiative and start doing that yourself, I'm sure most people will follow suit (:

It could probably go both ways honestly, Everyone on this thread can still talk about all things Mondo (releases, speculations, trades, etc..) and if someone really feels its necessary, they can take it upon themselves to make individual threads dedicated to specific releases. I'm happy any which way.

Finally unpacked from MondoCon. Ended up snagging two test presses over the course of the weekend, but didn't check them out until just now. I don't know how it's possible, but both are MOND 026, which is Gravity. Can't believe that happened, but willing to trade my extra for another test press if anyone is interested...

Looking for all versions of all of these at cost:

Jay Chattaway Maniac (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Album) 2 versions MOND-001 2011

Fabio Frizzi The Beyond (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) 2 versions MOND-002 2012

Michael Perilstein The Deadly Spawn (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) 2 versions MOND-003 2013

Jerry Goldsmith Poltergeist Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 3 versions MOND-004 2013

Mike Shinoda & Joseph Trapanese The Raid: Redemption (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Album) 2 versions MOND-005 2013

Nathan Johnson Looper (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) ‎(LP) MOND-006 2014

Cliff Martinez Drive (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) 3 versions MOND-008 2013

M83 Oblivion - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (Album) 2 versions MOND-009 2013

Eugenio Mira Timecrimes (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Album) 2 versions MOND-010 2013

Rob Maniac (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) 2 versions MOND-011 2013

Charles Gross Blue Sunshine (Original Soundtrack) 3 versions MOND-012 2014

John Carpenter Halloween 3 versions MOND-013 2013

Various スタジオジブリ交響曲集 (Comp) 3 versions MOND-014 2013

Jon Brion Paranorman: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 5 versions MOND-015 2014

Danny Elfman, Chuckii Booker Tales From The Crypt (Single) 3 versions MOND-016 2013

John Williams (4) Jurassic Park (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Album) 3 versions MOND-017 2014

Bruno Coulais Coraline (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) 2 versions MOND-018 2014

Alex North Music For 2001: A Space Odyssey (The Original Score By Alex North) ‎(12", RM) MOND-019 2014

Julio Pillado Here Comes The Devil Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 2 versions MOND-020 2014

Jerry Goldsmith The Omen - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 2 versions MOND-021 2014

Fabio Frizzi A Cat In The Brain (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) 2 versions MOND-022 2014

Franco Micalizzi The Visitor 2 versions MOND-023 2014

Steven Price* Gravity (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Album) 2 versions MOND-026 2014

Michael Kamen The Iron Giant (Original Score By Michael Kamen) ‎(LP, Album) MOND-035 2014

Danny Elfman Batman The Animated Series ‎(7", Ltd, Tra) MOND-042-B 2014

Danny Elfman Batman The Animated Series ‎(7", Ltd, Ice) MOND-042-C 2014

Danny Elfman Batman The Animated Series ‎(7", Club, Bro) MOND-042-D 2014

Danny Elfman Batman The Animated Series ‎(7", Ltd, Bom) MOND-042-F 2014

Danny Elfman Batman The Animated Series ‎(7", Ltd, Tra) MOND-042-G 2014

Daniel Mudford & Pete Woodhead Shaun Of The Dead (Original Motion Picture Score) ‎(12", Tra) MOND-043 2014

Various Looper (Bonus 7") ‎(7") MOND-006.5 2014

1 – 31 of 31

Please don't PM me, let's work out all the arrangements publicly here in the non buy/sell/trade area of the board. Kthx.

Would anyone be interested in a sealed OG pressing of Inception? I do have one that I stumbled upon a few months ago.

Totally want this and calling dibs on it. Please post your email so I can send you $25+shipping.

You're a great guy!

Selling off my Mondo Tyler Stout poster collection for $20 for everything. Post back here if interested.

Edit: 23 people PM'd me and these are gone.

Totally tru doods! Aren't i so great? Pats on the back for me?