The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Why are people downvoting other people's decision to buy or not buy something? That seems ridiculous. Every thread is full of a string of "bought it!" "got one" "got two" "I'll pass" "not what I expected" ETC. All of them. You're just being an ass by downvoting. Let your hate go. You don't need that in your life.

Death Waltz and One Way Static were set to put Cannibal Holocaust up for preorder tomorrow as a joint release. They've just announced that it is being postponed until February 2015 so that Mondo can release it to North America with an exclusive sleeve/variant combination. I guess this is the first result we've seen of DWRC joining Mondo.

I wonder if since my SOTD still hasn't shipped yet, if they could combine it with the orders I'll be making later today. Highly doubtful, but it would be cool...

Well last time I placed two orders immediately one after the other (ordered separately for fear of selling out) I asked them if they could combine them. I received both orders in one package, but no partial refund on the shipping.