The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I love reading people saying "THIS GUY ON EBAY HAS 10! IT'S LIMITED TO 2!!!"

People say this every single limited drop.

Guys, sometimes people have friends with computers that buy two at the same time. Sometimes people make a couple of orders. There's a million ways to order more than two. No matter what regulations there are on Mondo items, there will be flippers. Just buy whatever you can and stop acting entitled. Sorry for ranting. Carry on.

1 per household on everything. Per email. Per credit card. Limit it all. There's no need for more than1.

Nah. 2 per sounds pretty reasonable to me if you're trying to score a randomly inserted variant. Especially given that even if you buy two of a record that has a randomly placed variant it is not even 100% guaranteed then that youve secure the limited color. i would know, i've bought 3 copies of gravity and all were black.

Not to rub it in anyone who couldn't grab a copies face but this drop was really really easy for me. Clicked on it as soon as I refreshed my browser and checked out with the free shipping and was done in just a few seconds. Mondo emailed me early and got $7 for shipping so I'm all set. I'm really surprised by how fast these went. I held off buying the other variant for some reason and glad I did because this is super cool. I knew there was another variant out there but didn't know it was a "space foil" cover. Excited to get this one!

Btw, I'm awesome at vinyl drops and absolutely terrible at print drops. I've snagged maybe two prints I've wanted and missed all the rest.

Not to rub it in anyone who couldn't grab a copies face but this drop was really really easy for me. Clicked on it as soon as I refreshed my browser and checked out with the free shipping and was done in just a few seconds. Mondo emailed me early and got $7 for shipping so I'm all set. I'm really surprised by how fast these went. I held off buying the other variant for some reason and glad I did because this is super cool. I knew there was another variant out there but didn't know it was a "space foil" cover. Excited to get this one!

Btw, I'm awesome at vinyl drops and absolutely terrible at print drops. I've snagged maybe two prints I've wanted and missed all the rest.

Speaking of print drops - I suck too!  This may be the wrong place for it, but, anyone have an extra BTTF 2 poster available?