The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I had something extremely random happen and really hoping for some explanation on here..

So I ordered 2 copies of SOTD version A when it came out and received them a couple days ago with one black and one variant that I was stoked on, now today I wake up to my girlfriend bringing in a Mondo mailer and asking what it could be? I said I was not sure because I really doubted it was PS and no way it could be 2001: ASO already, so we opened it and it was 2 more copies of SOTD!? Another black and a variant, I seriously felt like it was groundhog day and the copies in my living room wouldn't be there but sure enough they we right where we left them.... 

We checked the order numbers and they are the same, checked the debit card info and we only got charged once an amount of $57, Has anyone ever had this happen? I'm stoked it happen since it's not like I lost anything in the process, but really confused about why this happened. Regardless I have someone else I'm gonna check with about the variant first because they helped me out just recently with another record but if they don't want it I'll sell it on here for $40 ppd, along with 2 blacks I will hopefully eventually find a home for.. Anyways any knowledge on this would be great, thanks! 

Wow people these days.....well I hope the vinyl karma from here out fucks you in the ass for the dishonesty.....email mondo and man up about it. How would u feel if you were out two of your records due to a mishap.....

Maybe regular Karma will fuck you in the ass for wishing someone else to suffer. Not that I hope that, just saying.

I always order 2 vinyl. Depending on the release it can sometimes be cheaper to just buy the variant on the aftermarket. Drops like Cat in the Brain would be ideal for that method. What you don't get is the excitement of opening the vinyl and checking for the colour! I'm at 35 different variants and counting and it never gets old  :D

Maybe regular Karma will fuck you in the ass for wishing someone else to suffer. Not that I hope that, just saying.

Bwahahahahaha! What I meant by vinyl karma was that anytime he ordered for a random variant he always got black....forgot to add but still funny. I don't wish any harm ... I was speaking metaphorically. I think it would be funnier if his next order was on hold and when he emailed to I inquire the delay...mondo said oh sorry we shipped the same order twice to someone else so sorry....better luck next time! I dunno, reading shit like this just pisses me off....I try to help folks out on here as much as possible but this makes me less and less willing....

Oh and a side note...my sotd arrived... Both copies as I ordered one for another member here...opened one and got black so I'm sending him the sealed one...I really was tempted to open just to see if it was a variant but I wanted him to be surprised....I actually had to tape the package up and leave it downstairs so I wouldn't be tempted to check it....yes I have an addiction! No zed for me either but I'm glad to have a copy to listen to now.

I guess I'm a dick for opening them.. Idk I've never had this happen and if anything I thought I was lucky, Its not like this happens all the time and I'm just the lucky kid who gets a free order of every release, I thought it was cool of me to offer to sell the variant at a low price and help someone else out who really wanted one and maybe got 2 blacks or something, plus its not like they are sold out and I fucked someone else out of getting them. Thanks though guys for the help, I'll probably email them and figure it out, I'm not gonna feel bad about it though since this release still isn't sold out. 

So its cool of you to make Money off their loss since its not sold out?!? Wtf kind of logic is that?!? And you have john f Kennedy as your avatar?!? Wow mind = blown! You do realize its a mistake and u got something they had to pay for and then you are selling...which is illegal right?!? Just because its not sold out doesn't change the fact...holy shit is this the thinking of the new generation to come? You are just asking for bad karma! Yes they fuckd up and they will probably tell u to keep them but would you not want that piece of mind?!? Ask yourself how you would feel if it was your own personal record and you made a mistake! Probably would want it back right??? Be honest and do the right thing....or go ahead and sell it...just make sure to pay mondo first

Me?!?/I'm sorry I didn't realize honesty was so disliked around here!

You're just coming off as pretty pushy and overly invested in the situation tbh. Mondo f'ed up and sent him extra records, that's on them, and of course there is a right and wrong way to respond on his part but it's not your place to force the guy to send an email he never intended to. His heart is at least in the right place, it's not like he's throwing them on the bay for $80. Just calm down and cool your butthurt a little.