The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

So maybe I'm blind but where is everyone getting the $25 price for these from? I can't seem to find a refference to this anywhere in the announcement..

Link on the previous page...

BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES Die-Cut 12" Single. Artwork by Phantom City Creative. Pressed on Black & Black with Gray Splatter vinyl. $25

lol this guy.. I said I'd email Mondo so why are you still so concerned? If it was my own personal record and I got jipped $57 while making thousands in sales I probably wouldn't trip what-so-ever, and if anything I said I'd try to help out a member of the community here with the extra variant, You act like Mondo is a group of starving black children in Africa. If I really wanted to be a dick and not have a piece of mind I never would have told a soul and would have flipped the variant on ebay no questions asked, thanks though for being so personally insulted by my inquiry.. And thanks everyone else for seeing my position in this and not thinking I'm a piece of shit (:

I don't think you are a piece of shit. I don't care what you do either....I was just voicing my opinion. I'll drop it and keep my comments to myself next time. I'm only here to chat about vinyl and share deals I find with other collectors. My apologies for coming off like a giant twat. There....now...back to mondo vinyl! I really like that mondo is allowing us to pick the variant we want. I do like the surprise of opening my order up to see if I got lucky but I like this idea and hope they go with the same idea on some future releases....at least I don't have to rush like crazy in the morning to order it...