The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Seeing as how he's from Canada and has vinyl from MondoCon (VB's aren't cheap), as well as variants from the early presses...I'm going with rich. 

Haha well I am a student so definitely not rich. I collect prints and I have a buddy who went to Mondocon so he did a cost VB for me because he only wanted the prints. One of the benefits of making buddies in the print forums. I got in the game around Oblivion but really the only thing I spent a lot on was Maniac. I got lucky on a sealed Beyond and other then that just lurked Discogs and EB for the other variants. Everything after the Oblivion came from Mondo! A lot of the older stuff like Deadly Spawn and Poltergiest can be found for inexpensive and there are loads of pink drives on ebay. I am still missing all the RSD stuff and the event exclusives but I am pretty stoked with the hobby. It's always exciting opening my stuff from Mondo!

Is the variant limited? Or are they pressing more of both after the holidays?

The wording is kinda vague

Looks like it won't go OOP as long as there is a demand for it. I want to get it, but a $25 record from Mondo is always $34 after shipping for me. Kinda hard to justify paying $35 for one song.

EDIT: However, if Mo sees this and can let me do it for $25 flat then I'd grab it in a heart beat.