The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

This was intentionally done by the composer and mondo. 

What this guy said. Mondo talked about it. There's a locked groove at the end of Side D.

We're talking about the start of Side A, I really doubt that they intended to put a locked groove there.  Especially since when I complained about it they sent me a replacement.  And the replacement does not loop at the beginning of Side A.

All their 7" records have been $15 I think and you don't get a break on shipping so really, since they can't be had at retail, you're looking at $22 each.

The Tales From The Crypt 7"s were $12 each. But they've increased the prices on everything. Double LPs used to be $25. I'm sure some of it has to do with manufacturing costs. It doesn't bother me too much because they're geenrally specializing in niche, limited run stuff. I really hope I snag one of the GRAND PIANO discs tomorrow.

Someone just used buy now on ebay and payed $55+ shipping for one of these smh while mondo still had some copies.

Some people seem to be incapable of browsing for things on their own and just rely upon ebay, when Neil Young had "A Letter Home" coming out they were readily available on Third Man Records.. I saw one guy on ebay had them at "Buy It Now" $50.00 and he had a clear disclaimer in bold font at the bottom of his listing saying something like "I do not personally have this item in my possession, it is readily available on the Third Man Records site. If you would like me to purchase it on your behalf please use buy it now"

He listed quantity 20 and had sold 5....

Some people seem to be incapable of browsing for things on their own and just rely upon ebay, when Neil Young had "A Letter Home" coming out they were readily available on Third Man Records.. I saw one guy on ebay had them at "Buy It Now" $50.00 and he had a clear disclaimer in bold font at the bottom of his listing saying something like "I do not personally have this item in my possession, it is readily available on the Third Man Records site. If you would like me to purchase it on your behalf please use buy it now"

He listed quantity 20 and had sold 5....

lol

That is so sad, I can't help but laugh.

Oh I know. I actually got along with him well despite some other peoples experiences, homie hooked me up once or twice too. 

I'm just giving him shit in return, I'm sure he still lurks this thread, if only to make fun of it with the other "real collectors". On a somewhat related note, if you want to see him blow a gasket go make a "realtalk" account over there and debate the most likely Mondo poster drop times.  ;)