The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

It's laughable to pay even $50 for a metal sleeve. Also hilarious it's not even the variant color but the black

I'm also part of the group of people who got a variant of PS

Really surprised they didn't do a special electricity variant or something for version B. Totally not worth $150. Also, I'm pretty sure it was $110 at MondoCon.

Got PS variant and didn't get 2001 variant. Ordered IG but the metal cover is the first release I'm passing on due to price. I want one but feel like it should be around $50 to $75 unless it's gold or titanium plated, bullet proof or limited to 100-300, and should have a variant. Suggestion to Mondo, lower the price to $75 for everyone. Might also be a good idea for GOTG.

Got the 2001 variant today. Looks amazing, really happy about this one.

Ordered an Iron Giant as well today.

For all the things you do for us Hot Topic vinyl collector peeps, fate must have smiled upon you. I actually bought a Batman Begins vinyl while I was at the mall so cheers.

Still it would be cool to see more posters released with the soundtrack. All I need is the soundtrack with a killer variant, gatefold and insert poster though. Oh and there's a more limited variant of the current poster signed by Quentin Tarantino coming.

Laurent-Durieux-Pulp-Fiction-Regular.jpg

Laurent-Durieux-Pulp-Fiction-Variant.jpg

The only differences between the regular and variant are the blue and aqua colors are swapped, the licence plate of the Nova, and the billboard in the top left.

Alright, I understand they're swamped and I don't want to start another "WHERE'S MY RECORD" dialogue, but it's been 23 days since I ordered the space-foiled Gravity soundtrack, that's a long time to ship some records that they have in hand! Not saying I'm not used to it from them though, just had to throw that out there.

Alright, I understand they're swamped and I don't want to start another "WHERE'S MY RECORD" dialogue, but it's been 23 days since I ordered the space-foiled Gravity soundtrack, that's a long time to ship some records that they have in hand! Not saying I'm not used to it from them though, just had to throw that out there.

Are we sure they had them already? They're a different color pressing and I assumed that's what was causing the delay, but I'm sure they already have the sleeves and the space bag.

Hm, I guess you're right, but wouldn't it have said pre-order? And I don't think they usually post photos of mock-ups. And, weirdly enough that I noticed this, but you can see the reflection of the dude taking the photos on a lot of the promo shots, but I don't recall if that was the case for this.