The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I'm really sorry you still haven't received your GOTG. I promise it's not intentional. We were intentionally vague about shipping times because we were concerned about the problem we are having, which is that some of the screen printed jackets arrived in less than stellar condition. We had some reprinted and we are going to send the final wave of orders out as soon as they arrive from being scored and glued. I'm sorry you've had to wait so long, but I promise it's not because we forgot!

No worries mate. I didn't know that there were issues. Now i sound like a toolbag. My apologies. Anyway, I got a kind email from the support team too. All's well! I'll get it eventually! :)

Any details about the pop-up store? 

http://mondotees.com/blogs/news/18985939-audyssey-pop-up-record-shop

If you're a vinyl soundtrack fan, you really can't miss what we have going on next week. We're so excited to announce AUDYSSEY, a Pop-Up Record Store on March 17th at The Highball in Austin featuring killer soundtracks from Mondo, Death Waltz Recording Co. and a number of labels from around the world. In addition to a large assortment of current titles, we'll have a limited selection of previously sold out vinyl...we're talking Drive, Jurassic Park and Halloween to name a few.

They just posted this picture on their Instagram showing plenty of copies of GOTG being prepped for the pop-up shop next week, but still haven't shipped mine. That's just aggravating.

11055994_790983580981096_1923005707_n.jp

Fuck this. Still waiting in my GOTG. Keep getting the run around too.

Edit: I just saw Mo's response.

Just thought I'd chime in that I've had two customer service interactions with Mondo folks recently (Mo and Charity) and I've been absolutely blown away by their professionalism and willingness to help. They can't make time pass any faster, but they've got you covered on anything else. Cheers!

Hey man, i'm really sorry if this sent the wrong message. We have a few "damaged" copies of Guardians that we are going to put in the pop up shop... we are waiting on replacement jackets for the ones that we want to send to customers as mint condition. I promise you we aren't sitting on stuff we aren't sending to customers. Please send me a message if you want to discuss further. 

Thanks for the clarification. Although I'm sure most people who are still waiting would have appreciated more communication if this was the case.

Hey all - just got my last Mondo order in today from the big merger sale. Was the Halloween II supposed to be the Orange marble version? I got the clear one. Just want to make sure there wasn't a mixup. Thanks!

I thought that one was supposed to be black with orange splatter. I ordered that too.