The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Feels for the guy who just paid $124.50 on eBay for a split Scanners. Anyone want to fess up to it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301571253176?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I thought it might fly under the radar since the $119 BIN didn't sell the first time round. I bid at the starting price of $60 but I've never been so glad to lose an auction.

I just wrote Charity again. Last contact was a month ago & she said they would ship the middle of March. We shall see...

Hey, we got the right color in and all customers should have been taken care of but if you still haven't received anything yet, please contact us again and we will sort you out. It is unfair if someone else gets a copy they order today and you still haven't received yours. I feel terrible if thats the case, but lets make it right!

Hey, we got the right color in and all customers should have been taken care of but if you still haven't received anything yet, please contact us again and we will sort you out. It is unfair if someone else gets a copy they order today and you still haven't received yours. I feel terrible if thats the case, but lets make it right!

#MoforPresident

Is this company for real? Damn...

Yeah, sadly international (even Canada) is seldom going to see a price decrease because the main problem is postage. Here in the states it will be media mail, but we can't do that to you terrific people of the north.

It will be in record stores in the future, so maybe you'll have better luck in April when your local shops carry it!

do you know if it'll get distributed to european stores also? that would safe quite a bit of shipping :)

I am happy.  I got the Audyssey Girl Walks Alone, Audessy Cannibal Holocaust and the album with the topless girl on it. Black Emanuelle I believe. Don't know what it is but haven't been disappointed yet buy mondo or DW.  I also threw in a slipmat for good measure!!

Thanks for buying the boobies album! It was kinda awkward trying to scroll past that every time I refreshed that at work.