The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Anyone interested in buying some mondo variants from me? I spent too much money over the last 2 weeks so now I only have $4 until next Friday.

Shaun of the Dead - Red/White

Phantasm - grey

Scanners/the brood - split

Maybe more... But I can't think of them off the top of my head.

And non mondo stuff:

Walking dead vol 2 - pic disc

Songs of anarchy vol 2 - clear

Bjork - post (pink)

Frank ost - green

How much for the Phantasm?

Got my Dino DNA in the mail today. A guy I'm FB friends with picked it up for me at the Mondo gallery. Picked it up at the post office and it was sent IN A PADDED ENVELOPE. The clerk, who knows I get a lot of records said "Ooof, I hope that one's alright". Opened it up, and the sleeve was beat to shit, the records themselves were warped. I messaged the guy and he tried to blame it on the lady at the post office for suggesting the envelope. Very upset.

Got my Dino DNA in the mail today. A guy I'm FB friends with picked it up for me at the Mondo gallery. Picked it up at the post office and it was sent IN A PADDED ENVELOPE. The clerk, who knows I get a lot of records said "Ooof, I hope that one's alright". Opened it up, and the sleeve was beat to shit, the records themselves were warped. I messaged the guy and he tried to blame it on the lady at the post office for suggesting the envelope. Very upset.

Contact mondo and tell them what happened. They have extras of things for situations like that. I'm 90% sure they will send you a replacement.

Sometimes it's a shame that murder is kinda illegal.

Why would Mondo replace it? They're not the ones who stupidly sent it in an envelope.

Dear Mondo,

I was listening to my Drive LP the other day and suddenly realized I'd never microwaved a record before. Let's just say it did not improve the dynamic range as much as I had hoped.

I've been told you keep replacement copies aside for just such circumstances. Please send to enclosed mailing address.

Have a good one,

unknown pleasures

Guest Secular Haze

What time does the A. Lucas screen print drop today? Is it signed by A. Lucas? Is it numbered by A. Lucas?

haha, they just changed the text. its the vinyl version, done.

It said this:

This new sonic adaptation comes on deluxe tip-on gatefold packed vinyl editions, compact disc & cassette. Featuring original black and silver artworks by LUKE INSECT (The Human League, A field In England, DeathWaltz Records,…)

Now it shows this:

This new sonic adaptation comes on deluxe tip-on gatefold vinyl edition. Featuring original black and silver artworks by LUKE INSECT (The Human League, A field In England, DeathWaltz Records,…) also available on CD

Also, their shipping has changed. Used to be $7 bucks for at least 2 records, I just tried to order Hyena/Phantom of the Opera and shipping was $10.22 which is disappointing. So I did each one separately, and it was $7 for Hyena and only $2.72 for Phantom, so $0.50 cheaper to make 2 separate orders. Sucks to be bummed about $3.22.