The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I know but I literally refreshed refreshed over and over again til it popped up and added it and was logged in and it was sold out I'm pissed I wanted this I am still trying. If anyone can get one for me it would be appreciated!

rough, can't catch a break. i feel like i always see a post from you about missing out.

This is depressing...I woke up super early today cuz I couldn't sleep all excited for the Ant-Man print and I get the royal screw again while I'm sure theres 100 of these on EBay already. I know they sell out quick but I've been buying from Mondo for years and it's getting harder and harder to get a print stuff before it sells out I used to almost always be able to make it past the checkout and order popular prints. Way too many flippers know about Mondo now and it's taking away the joy and happiness that collecting Mondo Prints and vinyl gives me and making me stressed out of my mind knowing I'll probably end up missing out on that print or LP I was looking forward to the most. Not even if I refresh it right when it shows up online. After missing Ant-Man today...I'll literally explode if I miss The Last Of Us 4XLP.

I know right and it never used to be like that for me when there was a print I really, really wanted getting released I usually always made it through and ordered it. Maybe they are still pissed at me for returning the Coraline OST I ordered that had scratches all over both discs and it took them a month and a half to give me a refund after they received it.

My fucking point exactly...FUCK!!! That makes me so sick. These people who have no interest in Mondo or this print stole god knows how many prints from people who are actual fans and now people like me and God knows how many others missed out because of greedy fucks like them.