The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

two LP releases from mondo are 35 bucks. This is 4 LP and 75 bucks. From the looks of it the artwork and all that stuff is pretty hefty which is probably tacking on a few extra bucks. People dont hesitate to buy two 2LP releases on the same day and spend roughly the same amount but for some reason this one has everyone up in arms more.

two LP releases from mondo are 35 bucks. This is 4 LP and 75 bucks. From the looks of it the artwork and all that stuff is pretty hefty which is probably tacking on a few extra bucks. People dont hesitate to buy two 2LP releases on the same day and spend roughly the same amount but for some reason this one has everyone up in arms more.

This.

I completely understand. The Canadian shipping thing really bites. I can tell you this release isn't us gouging. This is an expensive piece to create. If you'd like, please e-mail me at [email protected] and let's see if we can come up with a creative solution to getting you a copy in Canada without killing you on the postage.

I appreciate you responding, I don't really blame you guys for the prices. I know it's high quality stuff and I don't think that the prices you set are bad, having said that (curb anyone?), it's still expensive for 1 soundtrack.

Thanks for offering to try and help, though I doubt much can be done, I'm sure I will be buying this tomorrow for whatever the cost is.