The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

So does everyone have the rips at the top of the die-cut Mad Max sleeve? I imagine this happened on almost every copy. I kind of want to request a replacement but im never going to sell it so is it worth the bother?

Where exactly is yours ripped?

The bottom-right corner of my sleeve was severely bent so I e-mailed them photos. Was added to a list for replacement sleeves once they arrive in 4-5 weeks. May be worth trying.

That sucks. I have seen a lot on Instagram that don't either. Mine is coming today and I hope I get some. The ones I have seen that have it look pretty sweet.

If you look in the center hole you can see blue. It's like it didn't swirl.

Edit: took it out outside and looked at it the sun, it's fucking blue. It's just that dark. Learn from my stupidity everyone.

man, wish I knew when I would be able to tell if mine has blue or not. never got a shipping note for Aliens, I did ask to combine with Zombie Holocaust, so hopefully that's why, even though my shipping note for ZH didn't say anything about my Aliens. Folks that have had stuff combined before, is that normal?

man, wish I knew when I would be able to tell if mine has blue or not. never got a shipping note for Aliens, I did ask to combine with Zombie Holocaust, so hopefully that's why, even though my shipping note for ZH didn't say anything about my Aliens. Folks that have had stuff combined before, is that normal?

I normally get confirmation for both when combined. They show the same tracking number in the separate emails.

Coming from Death Waltz

No Tomorrow 7-inch. Written & Preformed by Le Matos, featuring Pawws. Taken from the soundtrack to TURBO KID. Edition of 700 on Blue heavyweight vinyl housed inside a full color cover with DW Jukebox inner sleeve. $12

Ever since we heard Join Us -  the debut album by Montreal’s Le Matos - we knew we wanted to work with them. Their sound is everything we love about authentic 80s synth music with a modern techno twist. It easily sits next to College & Daft Punk, but shot through with a gleam of John Carpenter at his funkiest (Christine, Halloween III).

They also have a killer ear for a good pop hook, and here they team up with Pawws who adds vocals to the track 'No Tomorrow,' taken from the forthcoming soundtrack to TURBO KID. This is saccharine sweet electro pop with a dark edge and the perfect taster for the full length, which is easily going to sit in many Top 10s come the end of 2015.

Not going to lie: Why would you spend $12+$7 shipping if you're already going to get the full soundtrack? Weird release but alright. Let's me keep saving for Twin Peaks or whatever's coming down the road.

Got my Aliens today & almost thought they sent the wrong version as the 'blue' disc is so unnoticeable its quite disappointing.  I have the faintest dark blue just round the centre of the record that you can only just about see if you hold it up to a bright light.  The b-side is totally black.  The 2nd disc of course looks gorgeous.  Just make a very uneven end result.  I'm sure the label can't be happy with the way they turned out. 

Not going to lie: Why would you spend $12+$7 shipping if you're already going to get the full soundtrack? Weird release but alright. Let's me keep saving for Twin Peaks or whatever's coming down the road.

Yeah I'm not getting it cause it's on the full soundtrack but I can see fans of le matos buying it cause they don't want the full score.