The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

How are you checking inventory? I'm seeing no limits on cart additions.

I'm wondering the same thing it let me add 5,000 to my cart. Makes me wondet if this Is this going to be like the batman die-cut that was available for a certain amount of time or if this is limited. Would be nice to know whether I have to buy it now or if it will be around for a week or whatever.

I'm wondering the same thing it let me add 5,000 to my cart. Makes me wondet if this Is this going to be like the batman die-cut that was available for a certain amount of time or if this is limited. Would be nice to know whether I have to buy it now or if it will be around for a week or whatever.

Mondo will typically let you know when something is an open/timed edition. I wouldn't count on these staying up for more than a few days. 

I think Mo mentioned somewhere in the thread that they are using limitless carts with a pre-determined amount available for purchase for some titles. I forget which release they used it for last, but the same issue arose.

i think it was hannibal, because i missed that one because of it lol.

It's a cool looking package and all, but $25 for a 7" with three minutes of music on it is pretty hilarious.

Yeah I kinda agree with you on that...and actually with shipping it's $32 so that's kinda rough for a 7". It is definetly an awesome looking little vinyl package tho and the screen printing sounds like it would look very cool is person. I waited too long on the Batman Die-Cut and really regret it and wish I could find one for a decent price now even tho it was the same only had like 3 minutes of music. But it's Batman and I love Batman to death, he's definetly one of my favorite super-heroes if not my favorite. The whole batman universe is just awesome the heroes the villians all of it. Superman is sweet too I just don't know if it's $32 sweet right now...if I knew it would be around for a couple of days or more that would be a different story. I'm thinking in my head right now all the super-heroes and villians that would be awesome die-cut vinyl....Bane, The Joker, Harley Quinn, Guardians of the Galaxy, Deadpool, Watchmen, The Avengers, Ant-Man, Spawn...Etc.

It's a cool looking package and all, but $25 for a 7" with three minutes of music on it is pretty hilarious.

Dont forget 7 dollar shipping. So roughly 10 bucks a minute.

Mondo kind of lost me when they shipped 5 records for 18 bucks in shipping costs. Then it goes media mail. I shipped out 5 records for about 6 bucks using media mail last week.

I know international shipping has it worse. I feel that pain when i order international as well, but if you are shipping within the continental US no reason for those inflated prices.

It's housed in a 12" gatefold and the record itself is almost a 12".

Just like the Batman Die-Cut.

And it really does look awesome in person. I prefer this one over the Batman release.

Okay good! Yeah that's what I assumed it was, then when people started saying it was a 7" I automatically assumed the jacket/whole package was 7". I always forget that the Batman die-cut is technically a 7".