The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Can't believe I got the Mudslide print almost 15 minutes after they went up. Took a couple tries but it finally went through.

Thats exactly what happrened to me with the Rich Kelly Ninja Turtles 2 Print I kept trying then after 10-15 minutes finally got one then it went to completely sold out. So I'm glad I kept trying that poster is gonna look sick. I forgot these went on sale today that mudslide is cool. I have a feeling phantom city is gonna be putting out more of these. You can still get The Man Who Killed Batman but that print isn't really doing anything for me. Glad you got the Print you wanted tho dude!

Yeah you must have because I tried to get one 5 minutes after Keepdoubting posted and it said it was so out then you got one after I tried so they must have cancelled someone trying to order too many or something. Lol you got super lucky dude!

yeah it kept saying sold out when I tried to checkout, but I don't think it's really sold out until it says so on the product page. really fucking lucky. that was what, 25 minutes after the drop?