The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

'And we’re going to do a small run of a different colorway of Mad Max: Fury Road which we haven’t really announced formally.'

http://beardedgentlemenmusic.com/2015/09/29/interview-with-mondo-music/

So they mentioned doing a limited run of two of their 2015 releases in a different variant. My guess is they just spilled the beans on one. Wonder what the other is? Hopefully not another Aliens variant.

So they mentioned doing a limited run of two of their 2015 releases in a different variant. My guess is they just spilled the beans on one. Wonder what the other is? Hopefully not another Aliens variant.

Maybe Guardians (it didn't ship until 2015) or Jurassic World (which is about to ship)? Mad Max was the only other big release aside from Aliens and there is a ton of variants for that. I really wish I could go to the soundtrack panel, I hear they are going to announce a few upcoming releases.

Maybe Guardians (it didn't ship until 2015) or Jurassic World (which is about to ship)? Mad Max was the only other big release aside from Aliens and there is a ton of variants for that. I really wish I could go to the soundtrack panel, I hear they are going to announce a few upcoming releases.

Someone should film it!

I doubt anyone is going to camp out to get the Horky Jurassic Park print for you....

Knowing me that's a quality assumption but I really dont want any dinosaurs hanging on my wall from any artist TBH.  Knowing you, I'm sure you'll be camped out waiting to buy one to try and flip.  I'm actually hoping for Ruas' Machinehat print instead.  I'm sure there will be no camping required.

It didn't click until now but Mondo has been working on securing the rights to an unreleased soundtrack for like 2 years (from link I posted earlier). They hope to release it next year. Could this be MOND-007?

http://goseetalk.com/exclusive-a-look-into-the-mondo-creative-process-and-preview-of-mondocon-2015/

Knowing me that's a quality assumption but I really dont want any dinosaurs hanging on my wall from any artist TBH. Knowing you, I'm sure you'll be camped out waiting to buy one to try and flip. I'm actually hoping for Ruas' Machinehat print instead. I'm sure there will be no camping required.

I will be camped out...but not for vacvvm, I'm making a B line to Rob Jones booth.

Do you guys/gals think Shinobi III ost will sell out quick? I'm always at work when they drop shit and it sure seems like the "on sale at a random time" is always 9AM PST, which is never a good time for me to be ordering shit on my phone. 

Just wondering if I should ask a friend to pick it up for me when it goes online or if you think I can wait until I get off. 

Do you guys/gals think Shinobi III ost will sell out quick? I'm always at work when they drop shit and it sure seems like the "on sale at a random time" is always 9AM PST, which is never a good time for me to be ordering shit on my phone. 

Just wondering if I should ask a friend to pick it up for me when it goes online or if you think I can wait until I get off. 

Shinobi is a distributed title from London based label Data Discs - Data Discs site will have the rare variant, Mondo is only offering the other 2 variants - which will be easy to get. There shouldn't be any stress.