The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Doesn't Mondo already have the Beyond soundtrack out?

Yes, with different art. Its hard to come by for a decent price so a DW repress is great for people who want it.

So apparently Edmiston's Halloween was the reg and the variant will be released solely by him sometime soon through his site.

I hope its not super expensive cause I am definitely interested.

EDIT: Also, where did you hear this from?

Yes, with different art. Its hard to come by for a decent price so a DW repress is great for people who want it.

I hope its not super expensive cause I am definitely interested.

EDIT: Also, where did you hear this from?

Saw it posted by one of his booth helpers on a Facebook group for horror movie screenprint collectors.  

:-( They only had CDs at the SF Frizzi show last night....

BUT GOD DAMN THAT WAS AWESOME! Sat right up front and the energy between the band and crowd was high! Everyone had a blast and it wasabout 2+hours of music with a little chatter in between! Now dragged my ass back to work just for the sale this morn! If you are on the fence the live album is worth it! 

:-( They only had CDs at the SF Frizzi show last night....

BUT GOD DAMN THAT WAS AWESOME! Sat right up front and the energy between the band and crowd was high! Everyone had a blast and it wasabout 2+hours of music with a little chatter in between! Now dragged my ass back to work just for the sale this morn! If you are on the fence the live album is worth it! 

Thanks for the info as I'll be seeing him on Saturday night.  Did they have any other merch for sale?

Thanks for the info as I'll be seeing him on Saturday night.  Did they have any other merch for sale?

Shirts and a small poster...more like the size of a handbill!

Lots of CDs to choose from but not a piece of wax in sight. 

Oddly the other shows had VIP passes available where you could get signatures and buy records...

Im guessing if that option was not available at your show then you might not see any vinyl! 

Considering it's the one print everyone has been wanting him to do for what seems like forever I wouldn't be surprised if it's an open edition but at the same time it's a more then likely not.

I'd say more people have been begging for him to finally do a Pulp Fiction print but yeah, Goonies is way up there in demand too.

If you miss out on the Goonies print just buy literally any other Tyler Stout print.

They are all the same.

They definitely need to be of a movie I enjoy to be interested in owning one. I do like his style however. It's his own, that's for sure. I mean the guy is doing movie prints, ain't like any of these Mondo guys are Picasso or something. They've all got their own niche and his happens to be quite popular with the movie geeks.

In his defense, he has tried different styles (see his Alien print for example) and every time he does, his fans get pissed.