The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

You guys need to stop carting Mondo releases to check stock - that's what's causing the sold-out notifications. Not sure why Mondo don't just restrict the number you can cart at once.

It seems like they sometimes disable it, other times not. I feel like there has been releases where it just allows you to cart whatever. 

You guys need to stop carting Mondo releases to check stock - that's what's causing the sold-out notifications. Not sure why Mondo don't just restrict the number you can cart at once.

just put quantity like a billion and it says you can only put so many in your cart, doesn't add any to your cart, doesn't take it away from anyway else but you can see how fast they're going

now if you ask for like 50, and theyre are still more than that available i think that would fuck it up

but what do i know?

Seeing as he most likely got them at cost or probably free, it does come across as a bit douchey. its unreasonable to expect him to give them away or sell them at the original selling price, but if you really had a problem with the secondary market like he and Mondo do (did), you probably could sell them at a more reasonable price and still make some money and make fans happy. There is a more reasonable approach given his connection to the material.

Mondo doesn't have a problem with the secondary market. Dat HYPE fuels their business.