The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

51 minutes ago, rthursdayx said:

Well it's not Mondo But I am in a Star Wars Force Awakens Commision and the artist has done Prints for Mondo (Think one of the The Rocky Trilogy Prints the best one IMO) The Comision Group is full or pretty damn close I believe, there was only 25 Spots open. Some of the Sketches and Mock  Ups I've seen are amazing the one with Rey and Kylo in the Lightsaber Duel in the Snowy Woods is fantastic. Too bad mondo won't release these but maybe word of mouth will change that...I might be able to get one of you in if anyone is interested. they are talking about doing 2-3 different variants. If anyone is interested I'll talk to my guy and see what can possibly be done.

It just went from 6 to midnight, think you can get some pics?

Just now, ephemeral said:

Seems pretty much impossible to get anything from Mondo, soon as the tweet went out the posters were gone

I don't even rely on the tweets or notices.  I just start refreshing the main page around 8:30 (west coast time).  Sometimes I get lucky - today I got the NOES poster.

6 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

I don't even rely on the tweets or notices.  I just start refreshing the main page around 8:30 (west coast time).  Sometimes I get lucky - today I got the NOES poster.

Nice score on the NOES was it the Regular!? Is it true they didn't even put up the Jaws Or NOES Variants?

59 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

I down voted that you were willingly breaking the rules of your commission group.  I participate in a lot of commissions.  That's a bullshit move.    

There are actually no rules king commissioner Gordon. It was out of respect that I felt bad these are fans too. You on the other hand are a cowardly little child who is too immature to actually talk to me which I would have have been more than happy to do but instead you acted out in silence like a total jerk...that's a super bullshit move Sherlock.

23 hours ago, rthursdayx said:

There are actually no rules king commissioner Gordon. It was out of respect that I felt bad these are fans too. You on the other hand are a cowardly little child who is too immature to actually talk to me which I would have have been more than happy to do but instead you acted out in silence like a total jerk...that's a super bullshit move Sherlock.

You sound like a baby

5 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

Has anyone actually found a Monster Squad 'Frankenstein' variant in stores?  Other than Ebay and the listing that was up on TwoHeadedDog, I haven't seen anything.  I need it to complete the collection!

No luck on that one here. The only one I have is Monster Squad 7" - Wolfman Variant. I would really like the Edmiston Frankenstein tho for a reasonable price.

8 hours ago, djghost1976 said:

Has anyone actually found a Monster Squad 'Frankenstein' variant in stores?  Other than Ebay and the listing that was up on TwoHeadedDog, I haven't seen anything.  I need it to complete the collection!

The official release date for the retail versions of the Monster Squad 7"s is the 20th. All the Gillmans online were pre-orders. The Crash site states they won't even ship until the 20th. The Frankensteins on eBay are probably just dick stores selling them marked up like the one listed at $59.99 by Yellow Dog Discs which is actually a brick & mortar store. Pretty shitty on their part I think.

So anyway, you're probably not going to find any in stores until after the actual release date.

Edited by 74R

1 hour ago, lampwick said:

I found one in a store today, didn't see any others. I also expected it to be on the 20th but saw some posts of people getting them over the weekend so I started looking. My shop didn't have it last Thursday or Friday but did today when I stopped by.

Well damn it, there goes my theory. I'm headin' to eBay!

Edited by 74R