The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

1 hour ago, tetsuodaironman said:

Jesus, got way more DMs than I thought. I will try to hook up as many people as possible. Will prob have to limit it to like 10 peeps bc I might be going alone this year. I'll hit everyone back up that messaged me!

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar!

Kudos for hooking up the boards in anyway you can!

32 minutes ago, batman said:

I don't know how many extra Fountain copies there will be. Depends how big that screening is. Buying a copy was required to attend the screening and the screening sold out. That's gotta account for 200-300 copies of the 500 pressed. 

Yeah I believe the theater held right around 250 last year.  They may have remaining copies for sale at the booth, but haven't seen anything for sure yet.

Worst case scenario: we all get the wide release version which I would/will be fine with. But if  @tetsuodaironman or anybody else can hook me up; I will be eternally grateful, will you hook you up with money that you can use to buy candy, and I can even offer you a ride in my space bubble.

1 hour ago, clerk3745 said:

Worst case scenario: we all get the wide release version which I would/will be fine with. But if  @tetsuodaironman or anybody else can hook me up; I will be eternally grateful, will you hook you up with money that you can use to buy candy, and I can even offer you a ride in my space bubble.

Yeah, The Fountain might be tough. I think I messaged everyone back that sent me a DM. I prob am gonna need everyone to message me their phone numbers. I will try to get everyone a copy of The Fountain, but I don't know how many they will let me get. I messaged Mo to see if there's a limit. Last year there was none. I will try my hardest to grab everything for everyone, so be patient. Also, please no new people message me. I prob already have like 10 people on this list including two good friends who get hooked up before everyone else. I'm also going in order of who messaged me first! Thanks, guys.

2 minutes ago, Nubbinsbuddy said:

Oh my god I want that turbo kid and join us!! I see tetsuodaironman is already full up on requests so is anyone else available?!

Join us you can only get if you go to the concert sunday night.  It is not something you can buy by itself, but included with your ticket.

Turbo Kid, limited to 100, and folks already in line 2 days out...be prepared.

38 minutes ago, tetsuodaironman said:

Yeah, The Fountain might be tough. I think I messaged everyone back that sent me a DM. I prob am gonna need everyone to message me their phone numbers. I will try to get everyone a copy of The Fountain, but I don't know how many they will let me get. I messaged Mo to see if there's a limit. Last year there was none. I will try my hardest to grab everything for everyone, so be patient. Also, please no new people message me. I prob already have like 10 people on this list including two good friends who get hooked up before everyone else. I'm also going in order of who messaged me first! Thanks, guys.

6358381022116556161902246476_post-28035-

Excuse my brown nosing, I just really want that The Fountain.

1 hour ago, stl_ben said:

Join us you can only get if you go to the concert sunday night.  It is not something you can buy by itself, but included with your ticket.

Turbo Kid, limited to 100, and folks already in line 2 days out...be prepared.

Dreams are dreams for a reason.  I'm back to reality now.

On 10/19/2016 at 10:30 AM, natenomm said:

Goddamnit, I really have to quit impulse buying random Distro shit from Mondo. The SNDTRK thing seemed pretty cool, so that was a blind buy, and I added Zoo Folle as well (to get the most out of shipping, I tell myself). 

But the Zoo Folle sampler was cool and features a monkey with fangs on the cover, so I'm not too mad about it. 

Well, then you've won the day, nate. SNDTRK is awesome. If you're into synthwave, Carpenter worship, analog electronics, etc, that thing is a who's who of the cassettes you need to own. And Zoo Folle is bananas good. One of the funkiest jazz library LPs out there. Originals are scarce and regularly sell in the $500-1000 range.

5 hours ago, tetsuodaironman said:

So looking forward to it :wub:

16 hours ago, stl_ben said:

So the Le Matos and Fountain record are exclusively available at the screening correct?  As in you can't buy extras?  

And I would assume waxworks would limit the Turbo Kid to one per person since it is so limited.

So far the Monster Squad is just suppose to be Mondo Con first right, not an exclusive version.

Is there any other ones I am missing that a VB would be needed/possible for?

Remaining copies from the screening will be sold to MC attendees until gone.