The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

https://mondotees.com/products/evil-dead-a-nightmare-reimagined-7-inch

Evil Dead tri-color 7" /100

Tetsuo, MARK'T

Just now, djghost1976 said:

Evil Dead tri-color 7"......Only 100 of these

The link went live 20 minutes ago but it showed Sold Out already. Thank God, I thought someone pounced on all the copies earlier.

2 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

From what I understand from Mondo Con comments, Evil dead 7" was availble there on red vinyl (100), tricolor online (100) and then 300 at an LA screening but not sure on the color of it.  No repress of the 7" as they will be releasing the full LP in the near future.

At the LA screening, it was the red vinyl that was sold at Mondo Con.   And it said there that there were 500 copies, but I'm not sure if that was total (including the tri-color) or just for the red.  It looked like they didn't have any of the red left at the end of the night at the LA screening though.

5 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

From what I understand from Mondo Con comments, Evil dead 7" was availble there on red vinyl (100), tricolor online (100) and then 300 at an LA screening but not sure on the color of it.  No repress of the 7" as they will be releasing the full LP in the near future.

Yep, the listing for the tri color said a full LP is on the way.  

2 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

At the LA screening, it was the red vinyl that was sold at Mondo Con.   And it said there that there were 500 copies, but I'm not sure if that was total (including the tri-color) or just for the red.  It looked like they didn't have any of the red left at the end of the night at the LA screening though.

I was under the impression it was /400 red and /100 tri-color.

They dropped a bunch of more cool releases in their Distributed section too. I recommend looking some of 'em up on Discogs and seeing if they're your thing. 2 that caught my eye in particular:

The Big Beat - https://mondotees.com/collections/distributed-titles/products/esterno-giorno

Music for old TV shows is cool! 

Narassa - Viaggio Pop - https://mondotees.com/collections/distributed-titles/products/narassa-viaggio-pop

Pricey, but great music and really cool packaging.