The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

3 minutes ago, TheGreatMrY said:

Wow can get believe the test presses went so fast. PayPal booted me out Because the seller "only accepts PayPal from US based customers" which I am. Had to whip out my card and enter payment manually. Managed to check out. Yay to everyone who got one!

Same thing happened to me. Thank god I was able to enter my PayPal debit info quick enough.

Nabbed a test press and Join Us MondoCon variant. Woot. Now, to relax...

6 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

Gremlins is moving fast.   Almost 2000 copies already sold and about 2000 left.

What was the pressing on this? 

Anyone know the pressing on the 'Turbo Kid' as well? Contemplating picking it up, but may hold off if it's a large number and around for a bit. 

2 minutes ago, bigdz68 said:

Thats why the free shipping paid off here. You could add multiple orders. Although I still was not quick enough! HAHAHA! Just pleased as punch to have that Le Matos and a mondocon version to boot! Great week so far for vinyl!

That's what I was trying to do - place an order for just the test press and then an order for the other stuff I wanted. My problem was thinking that it'd reset my cart when I got into Paypal and starting to add the other stuff I wanted before finishing. That's what caused it to glitch up.