The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

13 hours ago, tetsuodaironman said:

What the hell happened with Mondo? Shitty release after shitty release using stills from mediocre movies. What happened to our Mondo that pressed 80's slashers instead of 2000's rom-coms? Josie and the Pussycats, Neon Blonde, Ingrid Goes West? Get bent!

Neon Blonde soundtrack is awesome... but what's the point of releasing 80's slashers when that space is Death Waltz's field. Also wasn't early Mondo releases stuff like Drive, Oblivion and The Raid? They rarely did 80's slashers.

9 hours ago, Vector53 said:

Sad to see your prediction not be true. Yeah Mondo releases are getting a bit smh. Why can't they do a Stranger Things vinyl release?

There's already a ton of Stanger Things pressings by Invada. We don't need another one by Mondo

7 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

Love it.  Interested in seeing the vinyl colors now.  

https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/hellraiser-soundtrack-poster-london-screening

LP Edition 
180g vinyl housed inside an 425gsm gatefold sleeve featuring all new art by Matt Ryan Tobin and featuring liner notes from Clive Barker and a cardboard replica lament configuration box. 

1) Screening Edition: Pressed on clear vinyl with black smoke and gold color in color effect  available exclusively at The Prince Charles London screening and at Beyond Fest in Los Angeles on October 6th. 500 copies only. $30 / £30 

2) Mondo Exclusive: Lament Configuration vinyl (Gold and Brown swirl) 2000 units. Online only. $30

Box Set Edition 
6 x 7” singles each with a unique cover housed inside a 8’ x 8’ wooden lament configuration box replica with liner notes from Clive Barker. Strictly ltd to 1000 copies. On sale 10/6/2017 (online only). $80

4 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

I don't usually like 7" boxsets, but I'm all about that one if it's going to look like how I'm thinking it will.  I want the 'screening edition', but that will be next to impossible to get (other than inflated eBay prices of course).

2 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

I was speaking for myself - Kind of hard for me to go to an event in London when I'm in LA.  But yes, I'm quite aware that going to the actual event, if I could, would be a way for me to attempt to get the record.  Dick. 

You may want to read the announcement better...the event is in the UK ...and LA..

Dick

3 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

You may want to read the announcement better...the event is in the UK ...and LA..

Dick

I stand corrected about the LA screening.  But I stand by my 'Dick' comment because your response was still snide considering you didn't even know at that time that I was in LA.  

On 8/7/2017 at 4:39 PM, stl_ben said:

Couple things. 1 this isn't mondo. 2 this isn't the ISO area. 3. The clown sells for over $200 on his own and if you add recent sales for a full set you are looking at over $400.

But best of luck! (though I probably would avoid Mondo Trader as your reputation there is poorer than -204 you have here)

Thanks for the best of luck wishes! I just scored the '17 SDCC Edmiston Eyes Without A Face Set for $100!! Very Excited, I was very tempted to get your set on Ebay for $350 but couldn't pass this deal up! Goodluck with your sale man!