The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, redroom said:

So Mondo has released one record in 2018. (not talking about DW)

It's like the good ol' days when they released one each month... but even less now.

Hopefully its because they are switching pressing plants cause their last few release for me have sounded noisey as hell! Batman returns, Alien, Hellraiser all sounded awful

2 minutes ago, clerk3745 said:

My copies of Batman Returns and Alien were superb BUT Magnolia was awful. A real shame.

I have 4 defective copies of batman and 2 defective copies of alien boxset. Thye kept sending me a replacement and each was worse than the next. I have video of me opening alien and playing them and it sounds like im running over patches of sandpaper. Batman sounds like im frying an egg

On 3/10/2018 at 5:44 AM, redroom said:

So Mondo has released one record in 2018. (not talking about DW)

It's like the good ol' days when they released one each month... but even less now.

That didn't last long: https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/music-weekly-marvels-the-defenders-original-soundtrack-lp

I still haven't watched Defenders but I have all the other Marvel Netflix shows they did, I guess this means either Daredevil Season 2 or Punisher is next right? Punisher started great, slowed waaaay down and finished strong just IMHO.

Also I'm not one for tikis but that cosmic horror Cthulu one is really tempting me.

4 hours ago, clerk3745 said:

I still haven't watched Defenders but I have all the other Marvel Netflix shows they did, I guess this means either Daredevil Season 2 or Punisher is next right? Punisher started great, slowed waaaay down and finished strong just IMHO.

Also I'm not one for tikis but that cosmic horror Cthulu one is really tempting me.

They just started filming Punisher S2

On 10.3.2018 at 6:40 PM, Saxonjulin said:

I have 4 defective copies of batman and 2 defective copies of alien boxset. Thye kept sending me a replacement and each was worse than the next. I have video of me opening alien and playing them and it sounds like im running over patches of sandpaper. Batman sounds like im frying an egg

It's either your setup or you're Gumbo no.2