The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

1 hour ago, lethalenforcer said:

Big Trouble In Little China sdcc variant is sold out now.

Do you know if that's all copies or just for a certain day? I remember for Rondo of Blood reading a tweet where they mentioned that all copies for a day were sold out, but that they would have more for sale on another day. Not sure if it could be the same for BTILC

Edited by ghost

Just now, ghost said:

Do you know if that's all copies or just for a certain day? I remember for Rondo of Blood reading a tweet where they mentioned that all copies for a day were sold out, but that they would have more for sale on another day. Not sure if it could be the same for BTILC

All copies. They updated their SDCC page to specify which titles are sold out already - Rondo and BTILC being two of them.

On 7/19/2018 at 12:40 PM, lethalenforcer said:

And the second artist published his art 3 weeks ago...

Rorys print may have came out this weekend but was months in the process as you both have to get studio clearance and get prints made (and much like record pressing plants print shops are super backed up.) so that being said Rory had this art finished back before March, not sure how he could have conceivably have had time to steal something from three weeks ago