The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

14 minutes ago, gazzo said:

big resale value?

Does it really have to be every time Ben says anything that people jump on him about flipping?

We all know he's a flipper. He's also a person. Let's let him contribute to the boards once in a while in whatever small way. 

There are tons of people that just lurk the boards and flip, and I'd wager there are more than you think who are normal, regular users who just aren't as open about it.

1 minute ago, Vega said:

By any chance, is there anyone who is going to comic con who could pick up a copy of BR 2049 for me? I would of course pay for any extra expenses and a little bonus for the favor!

Ben goes every year and is notoriously known for hooking the board up.  I’d shoot him a PM.

35 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

1,000 Roger Rabbits, yes will probably make it online.  500 on the 2049 may be a bit harder, but we will see.  That being said in the past they have had leftovers at Mondo Con if heading to Austin is easier for you.

oh true dat, no Austin isn't easier for me (I'm in Cleveland) but TBH I like the other version of 2049 better anyway

I’ve never cared to do this in past years but I would actually love that MGS print and possibly the vinyl. I have some other Mondo records I might trade for those if someone will be at SDCC and would be so kind as to pick them up and get them to me.  Or we can work something else out. Just send me a message or reply here.  

1 hour ago, zdkaiser said:

When is the Blade Runner 2049 extras supposed to go online?

Don't think they have said a date for the SDCC leftovers to go up, in the past they have been random times after the events. The webstore variant goes up this week so its a decision to wait to see if there are any SDCC versions at a later date or not.