The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

1 minute ago, bigdz68 said:

Unfortunately it does not include this ..

And as a special treat, we have dug up some long dead and deleted titles that will be added to the site this Wednesday so make sure to look under every gravestone to find a title long considered deceased!

It’s there somewhere, apparently.

1 minute ago, bigdz68 said:

Hahahahaha! I could not find anything yesterday but maybe it's all gone by now. I'm just hoping to get that hellraiser 2 release since Mondocon is a tough drive for me....

Whatever it is, apparently it was still there at 5pm yesterday. I looked everywhere. Probably just something unremarkable I didn't notice like a Boxtrolls swirl variant.

Just now, ghost said:

Pretty sure it's Autopsy of Jane Doe. There were more copies put up for the Mondo variant.

I assumed that wasn't it because I thought I saw them up on Sunday when they posted their "Sunday Scaries" blog thing (since that post links to it).

Yeah, not sure what older releases they restocked. I skimmed through the catalog yesterday to see if anything new was there, hoping for The Thing or related long sold out pieces, but nothing caught my eye. I did snag the Midsommar LP though.

That being said, their new "31 days of Halloween" releases have mostly been junk to me so far. Maybe toward the end of the month we'll get more quality stuff.

Edited by phantasmatt

35 minutes ago, phantasmatt said:

Yeah, not sure what older releases they restocked. I skimmed through the catalog yesterday to see if anything new was there, hoping for The Thing or related long sold out pieces, but nothing caught my eye. I did snag the Midsommar LP though.

That being said, their new "31 days of Halloween" releases have mostly been junk to me so far. Maybe toward the end of the month we'll get more quality stuff.

The Thing is Waxwork. And it looks like they put up some Evil Dead 7"s along with Jane Doe.

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

I would prefer a best of the studio takes if anything so this is kinda disappointing. The track that’s out there is nice though. 

Kinda feel the same.  But like you said, the track I’ve heard sounds about as close as it can get to studio so I think I can be okay with that.

• 3 weeks later...