The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, voltagedrop said:

Got my Avengers set over the weekend. For those in Canada, I got dinged $26 in customs fees and taxes.
On top of that, one of the corners got crushed:

spacer.png

Had a similar thing happen with my Hellraiser boxset. Something heavy got dropped on the box and crushed it, bent the records. I sent Mondo pictures and they sent a replacement set. It wasn't sold out and it shipped to the US so yours is a different situation but reach out to them, maybe something can be worked out.

1 hour ago, ThunderPantz said:

Had a similar thing happen with my Hellraiser boxset. Something heavy got dropped on the box and crushed it, bent the records. I sent Mondo pictures and they sent a replacement set. It wasn't sold out and it shipped to the US so yours is a different situation but reach out to them, maybe something can be worked out.

Yeah, I sent them an email pretty much right after I opened the box. They just got back to me and are sending a replacement; top notch customer service. Thanks everyone for your sympathy!

38 minutes ago, hyperg1ant said:

That guy gives me the cringe.

“I don’t see... Infinity stone.”

If you want to see Infinity stones, watch the movie I guess?

I’ve never seen someone so butthurt over pellets.  You can actually see this man’s last ounce of hope and ambition leave his body over this.  Was the mockup marbled or opaque or something?  This release wasn’t for me but I think the end result looks pretty damn cool.