The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/26/2020 at 1:23 AM, hxcoliver said:

I have the joker and manbat. Harley would’ve been rad to have to go with the joker one too. Oh well, the sleeve on manbat is so cool, that should be worth more than mr freeze bases on that alone. The Batman shaped 12” is amazing. Fucking love that one, I have the splatter 

Freeze is high just due to it being a SDCC release.  But yeah the Harley probably has the best art.  Manbat for best concept.

24 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

1 side an Episode can still work. Tracklistings as an insert and episode art on either sides of the jacket.

I'm sure it will be a cool set. Its just $230 in this economy is a lot to ask of fans. But I get it, everyone has to hustle in this economy too.

A few of the episodes have 29-33 minutes of music each...might've been a little difficult to pull that off.  But I get what you're saying.

3 hours ago, V3XED said:

Im just here because its page 900, still would love some prints from their non-vinyl arm, but their good stuff always flys off the shelves before I get a chance. Maybe by the time page 1,000 rolls around!

Page 900 is significant because it represents the amount of bots you’re going up against in an average Mondo poster drop...

• 4 weeks later...

I've never actually ordered from Mondo, but I had made a list of things I wanted to buy in one big order when they finally post That Thing You Do. However a couple of those items have since sold out. Do they ever repress things? Or are the items with multiple colorways usually originally posted with those options?

Specifically, I'm curious about the Josie & the Pussycats and Back to the Future soundtracks.