The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

4 minutes ago, Shelby American said:

You're stupid enough to react to my joke in another stupid way so now you're just stupid. Have a nice day stupid.

Ahh, so more of a dish it out but can't take it type guy I see. But if you're scared of a math contest it's all good. Have a good day buckaroo! 

6 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

Somebody from Mondo in a Facebook soundtrack vinyl collector group apparently hinted at it during the summer, and then Milan told me directly it’s likely coming in October. No specifics. Plans could have changed but I’m holding onto this feeling.

Like Mondo is planning on doing their own version of it?  New artwork and everything?  Cause then I’d have no

choice but to double dip.

6 hours ago, DafTyler said:

There was a 4lp box set first.  

I can’t believe I missed that 2 of the 4 LPs were from the Left Behind soundtrack (which I have, embarrassingly, still not played).

So I guess that the initial color batch that ships at the end of the year sold out, but there are now preorders for January? 

6 hours ago, DafTyler said:

72 CAD shipped for a 2LP is nuts but TLOU is my amazing and the OST is special. Hoping the Tron OST is up before January so I can possible combine shipping.

I feel your pain, man. I wish there was a media mail option for Canada. I added the Marvel game soundtrack to spread it out a bit more.

1 hour ago, Rip said:

Like Mondo is planning on doing their own version of it?  New artwork and everything?  Cause then I’d have no

choice but to double dip.

Mondo’s already had a version of Midsommar. I’d assume it’ll be the same artwork and either the same green colorway or something new.

1 minute ago, marc32137 said:

Milan Records put that out, not Mondo. They just sold it on their store.

I said Mondo had a version. It’s Mondo’s exclusive convention version of the Milan release. The copies Milan sold were on black wax.

https://mondoshop.com/blogs/mondocon-news/mondocon-2019-product-releases-live-blog

10 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

I said Mondo had a version. It’s Mondo’s exclusive convention version of the Milan release. The copies Milan sold were on black wax.

https://mondoshop.com/blogs/mondocon-news/mondocon-2019-product-releases-live-blog

Ah, I gotcha. So more likely Milan will have more black copies as well and not just press another limited run for Mondo.

1 minute ago, marc32137 said:

Ah, I gotcha. So more likely Milan will have more black copies as well and not just press another limited run for Mondo.

I would imagine so - even the black copies go for quite a bit on the secondary market. The green Mondo ones have been going for $200+ at times.